Within this statement we try to give to our registered users (hereinafter referred to as "User" or "Users") of the Website www.ominee.com a description of the methods implemented to collect, use, share and, more generally, process of their personal data, identification and navigation data (the “Data”). Also we want to highlight the available options for accessing, modifying, deleting some Data or withdrawing consent to the processing of your Data. For the purposes of this statement, registered organizations are also referred to as "Users" or "User".
By using the Website, the User consent the collection, use and transfer of his / her Data as described within this statement.
The Data shared by the User shares on the Ominee Website, besides being available to be viewed by all those who registered on the Website, can be consulted, used and stored by others users around the world, including entities in countries that may not have a legislation that guarantees an adequate protection of personal information, as defined by your country of residence. Although Ominee adopts measures to protect User’s Data from unauthorized access or improper use, Ominee has no control over third parties and is not responsible for the use they make of the Data that the User provides. Therefore, the User must not publish sensitive information or any other information that he does not wish to publish on Ominee Website or on publicly accessible websites.
Through the Website, the User can make a direct search of profiles of other Users using multiple variables such as some skills, a specific degree or a particular role. Even those who access the Website without registering ("Visitor") can make research as well as view User profiles. However, in the latter case, a large part of the text linked with each User profile as well as the Users' Surname will be obscured.
The Website uses, both to interpret the meaning of the words and to be able to add information to the profiles of the Users, a computer ontology. This is a network of concepts that represents Ominee's knowledge base (hereinafter, "Knowledge Base"). This ontology, in addition to covering numerous professional and competence domains, is constantly evolving allowing Users to be able to complete their profile with updated data.
The search for each variable (skills, role, etc.) works by concepts and not by keyword. This means that to identify, for example, a specific variable, different linguistic forms can be used in different languages (for example Finance, Finanza and Finanzas represent the same concept in English, Italian and Spanish respectively). Furthermore, the research uses automatic tools to interpret the meaning of the variables as well as different algorithms to classify and sort the results according to the higher or lower adherence to the required requirements. The result of the research is in few seconds, a list of Users who are compliant with the requirement searched for and using a dedicated chat ("Chat"), can quickly been contacted and possibly offered professional opportunities.
When the User accepts a contact or responds to a message to show the interest for a job opportunity, he consent the disclosure of his Data to those who requested the contact as well as to be contacted for the purposes related to the professional opportunity offered.
The Website allows you to make a direct search of profiles without having to look to the publication of job advertisements, without having to wait for applications and without having to carry out an analysis to verify whether the profile of the candidates actually corresponds to the requirements. This applies both in the event personnel is sought for recruitment purposes as well as professionals are sought to perform a specific service.
The information is provided only for the websites, for the applications (the websites and the applications, also mobile, are indicated jointly as the "Website") and for the data processing operated by Ominee and does not extend to the data processing by third parties, possibly consulted by the User via links, or by persons with whom Ominee collaborates to provide the User with the services requested or by those accessing information relating to the User through the Website. With respect to such further processing, Ominee assumes no responsibility.
The information (i) is provided pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, (ii) is inspired by Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / CE, adopted May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements regarding online personal data matters, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to Users when these link to web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection, (iii) it refers to the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC regarding Cookies.
1) Owner and place of data processing
The data controller, pursuant to art. 24 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is Ominee Società a Responsabilità Limitata with operational headquarters in Via Giulio Carcano 26, 10153 Turin (TO), Italy.
User Data are stored in different databases, different servers and different data centers. The Data, for the purposes described in this statement, may be transferred and processed also abroad, in countries belonging to or not belonging to the European Union, at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of identified external subjects. In particular, in the event of data transfers outside the European Union, Ominee will adopt the measures provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to regulate such transfers, as for example: the stipulation of specific transfer contracts implementing the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission or the adhesion to the Privacy Shield for transfers in the USA and Switzerland.
Users will be able to obtain information on the countries to which the data will be transferred, as well as the measures adopted regarding privacy to legitimize such transfers, by contacting the addresses listed below.
For any questions relating to this Information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the operational headquarters listed above.
2) Types of data processed
We collect and store different types of data either while using our website and because entered or supplied directly by the user. Ominee does not collect data of users from external sources or intend to deal with the particular categories of personal data indicated in art. 9 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The information collected includes:
- data that allow the direct identification of the User such as: name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail, telephone number etc .;
- data imported by the User from third-party applications (such as, for example, LinkedIn);
- data in the User's digital profile or curriculum vitae such as: educational qualifications, professional experience, skills, interests, certifications, etc;
- data supplied and entered directly and voluntarily by the User both when the account is created and in its Ominee profile;
- data that, starting from the Ominee Knowledge Base, can be automatically added to the data provided by the User. Each of these data is confirmed by the User if not eliminated by the user himself;
- data relating to organizations such as name, legal form, competences, size, description, etc.
- if the User decides to make them public, data relating to political or religious orientation if they are easily derivable from the professional activity (such as, for example, in the case of a political secretary, a priest or a trade union activist);
- data related to the connection between various Users as well as to the exchange via Chat based on opportunities for professional collaboration;
- billing or payment data (for services that require it);
- third-party data reported by Users in order to invite them to register on the Website, to carry out a search, to view a profile, etc .;
- navigation data of the Website, including searches made, profiles displayed, pages visited, clicks, time, IP address, type of browser used, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation required resources, the Internet service provider, the operating system, etc. These data are collected automatically and can be associated with the User's profile (for example to detect possible fraud) or not (for example to carry out statistical analysis concerning the use of the Website, to check its proper functioning or to improve the services and the navigability). The information relating to the opening of notification emails and the click on the contained links are also tracked for statistical purposes and for measuring the activity of the Website.
It is specified that the Website processes data directly supplied by the User or Data extrapolated from documents uploaded by the same User and confirmed by the User. Ominee assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and updating of the information indicated by the User in his profile nor for the actual possession of the competences indicated as the User is the only accountable for the information provided.
Ominee assumes no responsibility for the correctness and truthfulness of any professional opportunities offered by its Users to other Users.
It is also specified that, through the Website, no User may be contacted directly by an anonymous third party or receive messages via Chat from another User without explicitly accepting the contact request. The contact between Users, in fact, is active only after explicit acceptance of the contact request by the contacted User.
3) Data Processing Modalities – Storage
Ominee adopts security measures aimed to protect from unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data. The Data are mainly processed and stored at Ominee's headquarters / offices or in data centers located within the European Union. The services offered by third parties may also be located outside the European Union.
The processing is carried out mainly with electronic, telematics and automated tools, also by specially appointed parties.
The Data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed, up to the cancellation of the account by the User or until his withdrawal of consent. Some Data may be processed even after the cancellation or revocation of consent to carry out the duties connected with the provision of Ominee services, for aggregate analysis activities as well as for the pursuit of legitimate interests and / or legal obligations set forth in this information.
4) Purpose of Data Processing
Personal data, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Registration on the Website and Ominee services,
- Creation, for each person, of a profile containing their own professional experiences, studies, interests, portfolio, certifications, knowledge of objects (eg the lathe for a turner) and places (eg. the warehouse for a warehouse worker) as well as professional skills, with the relative degree of experience expressed in years. To the professional competences indicated expressly are added in an automatic and explicit way other competences due to the Ominee Knowledge Base. The collection of all the information associated with each individual has the purpose of making the profile easily searchable by other Users using any of the operating languages on the Website and, in the case of interest, establishing a contact in view of a possible professional collaboration,
- Creation, for each organization, of a profile containing the name, the legal form, the distinctive competences, the size, the description, the products, etc. To the competences expressly indicated by the organization, additional competences are automatically and explicitly added due to the Ominee Knowledge Base. The collection of all the information associated with each organization has the purpose of making the profile easily searchable by Users using any of the operating languages on the Website and, in the event of interest, establishing a contact in view of a possible professional collaboration;
- Generation of contacts and conversations between Users through website Chat tool;
- Management of the services requested to Ominee by the Users, including the management of direct search services and, more generally, of meeting between job demand and supply and professional services, through communication and / or direct access to the information contained in the User profile to third parties, customers or Ominee partners;
- Management of technical assistance, also by sending service messages;
- Carrying out of statistical analysis on aggregate data of the Users - which therefore do not allow the direct identification of the User - in order to extract useful information to improve the services;
- Carrying out analyzes aimed to the maintenance of the Website, the improvement of technical assistance, the development of the contents of the Website, the correction of any errors as well as the development of new services;
- Management of administrative and payment obligations, when required, connected to the services provided by Ominee;
- Information to Users - via the Website, e-mail or Mobile App - regarding new professional opportunities and / or new services offered by Ominee;
- Exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of Ominee and / or third parties, such as the management of complaints, the management of disputes, debt collection, fraud prevention, the right of defense in court, etc.
- Purposes related to the execution of legal obligations, regulations, national and community regulations as well as deriving from provisions given by authorities legitimated to do so by law.
For the purposes of the application of the provisions for protection of personal data, the processing of creating Users' profiles is carried out only after explicit consent from the interested party.
Personal data such as e-mails and telephone numbers are collected and processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 in order to be available to establish a direct contact between Users as well as to provide Ominee services and manage communications between the Website and the Members.
6) Scope of communication and disclosure
The Data being processed will not be disclosed. Users will be able to use their own data and / or those of other Users (in particular, the data contained in each profile) upon registration. The Data, within the limits of the purposes and methods described above, may be shared with other parties belonging to the following categories:
- companies controlled or connected with Ominee, for administrative purposes and for the execution of the services requested by the Users;
- third parties and customers of Ominee, for carrying out the services requested by the Users and, in particular, to facilitate the link between demand and supply of professional and work opportunities as well as, subject to consent, for marketing purposes;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the Website and telecommunications networks;
- collaborators and / or consultants that Ominee work with for the performance of technical and / or organizational activities or for marketing and communication purposes;
- persons, studios or companies in assistance and consultancy relationships, with particular but not exclusive reference to issues of accounting, administrative, tax, legal nature, etc .;
- authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the categories mentioned before perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is available at Ominee's headquarters.
The User Data may be transferred to a third party who acquires Ominee, in part or in whole, regardless of whether such acquisition is the result of a merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial part of Ominee's business. The User will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of Ominee's business to a third party by e-mail or through a clearly visible notice published on the Website.
Any further communication or diffusion will take place only with the explicit consent of the User.
The Data will also be processed by employees and / or collaborators selected by Ominee, who carry out their activities as data processors, under the direct supervision of Ominee itself.
7) Legal basis of the statement
The User is free to provide his / her own Data. The provision of Data for the creation of the profile is necessary. In fact, the legal basis for processing Users' Data for activating Ominee's services is represented by the execution of the service requested by the User; therefore, the collection of such Data is necessary, since the eventual refusal to supply such Data involves the impossibility of Ominee to manage and perform the requested service.
For the purposes of carrying out aggregate analyzes and protecting Ominee's interests, the legal basis for processing the Users' Data responds to the "legitimate interest" of Ominee and of Ominee's customers. In such cases, although the collection of User Data is not mandatory under the law or essential for the provision of the service to them, it is still necessary as these Data are strictly connected and instrumental to the pursuit of such legitimate interests, which they do not prevail over the rights and fundamental freedoms of Users, and any refusal to supply them could make it impossible to provide the services requested.
Finally, in relation to the purposes of fulfilling the obligations of the law, although consent to the processing is not necessary, failure to provide the Users' Data entails the impossibility of obtaining the requested service.
8) Rights of interested parties
Users, as interested parties, may exercise specific rights as expressed by the art. 16, 17, 18 and 19 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, being free, at any time, to access, rectify, update, supplement, delete, limit and oppose the processing of the data of their profile created on the Website (by writing their own authentication credentials). For example, they have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning them and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the origin of the Data, for the purposes and methods of the processing, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as manager, appointee or designated representative;
- updating, rectification or integration of Data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Data processed in violation of the law.
Furthermore, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the Data.
Finally, where applicable, the User can exercise the right of rectification, the right to be forgotten, the right to limit the data processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority personal with reference to the data processing of the present Statement.
These rights can be exercised directly through the specific functions available on the Website or by sending a notice to the address email@example.com. If you contact the owner, the User is asked to provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct handling of the request.