Settore selezione del personale
Retribuzione lorda 35000.00 - 37000.00 £ all'anno
Orario di lavoro
Descrizione del lavoro
Hybrid working – 3 days in the office.
We are looking for a Graphic/UX Designer to join a growing marketing team and lead on bringing creative flair and cohesiveness to digital assets, ultimately becoming the brand guardian for the business.
This role will support in creating a consistent design approach across all client facing materials, from marketing assets to brochures.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
The role details:
- Brand guideline development - Take the existing guidelines and adapting/moving them forward to reflect practical application
- Developing marketing assets and materials - Creating a varied range of consistent assets to be used across all marketing and sales channels
- Website and product development - Supporting the product development team in creating new templates for the website and app, improving customer journey and bringing the product to life
- Art direction - Leading on artistic and creative styling for photography and image-centric projects, from inception to research to management
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, product design, UX or similar.
- 3+ years of experience working inline with web/product developers, creating digital assets.
- A reasonable knowledge of marketing tools that can aid the design process (BeePro, Slack, Asana etc)
- A proven track record of designing website/app pages and features.
- Absolute proficiency in the main elements of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, XD, etc)
- HTML and CSS coding proficiency.
- The ability to create a full suite of marketing assets, as well as the experience required to format to a range of sizes, suited to various channels.
- Experience with motion graphics desired