Retribuzione lorda € all'anno
Orario di lavoro
Descrizione del lavoro
Corporate Branding & Communication:
- Assist, execute, develop and implement new companies uplifts and brand identity including logos, guidelines and group brand architecture.
- Ensure Company’s image and communication is respected and reflected in all forms of visual representation across group companies.
- Maintain proper archive of all digital artwork (illustrations, photos, logos…) related to represented brands.
- Maintain marketing inventory and records (executed jobs, photos, merchandising stocks, digital database, etc.).
- Development, design, and implementation of all activities such as end of year gifts, greeting cards, promotional material, invitation cards (BTL/ATL)
- Request quotations from suppliers and coordinate printing & deliveries.
- Keep track of all requests, records and executed projects.
- Implement new designs/updates for existing and new websites.
- Create, manage and update the group online/social media accounts.
- Design and execute promotional displays (panel, stands…) for fairs and exhibitions, showrooms and points of sale in all countries of operation.
- Provide quotations for production and follow up on production and delivery.
Advertising & Media Campaigns:
- Concept creation of new advertisements according to brief given by Direct Manager.
- Ensure the adaptation of visuals from suppliers to locally chosen medias and channels.
- Coordinate production with different related parties.
- Bachelor’s degree of Graphic Design & Marketing. MBA is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Dynamic and Flexible
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Technical Skills: Computer literate including knowledge of MS Office. Photoshop & Illustrator is a must