Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Senior Analyst, Pricing & Costing
The Senior Analyst, Pricing & Costing will report to the Manager, Global Pricing and Costing. This is a highly analytical role that requires the individual to consider large amounts of data from multiple sources to help Timberland develop, execute, and manage strategies & business plans that drive profitable and sustainable growth. You will be a key partner in building the tools and connections that influence the price-value relationship across Timberland’s Footwear, Apparel, and Accessories assortments. The Senior Analyst will take a data-driven approach to help uncover opportunities to reduce product cost and improve price-value throughout the product creation process to achieve seasonal product margin targets. The ideal candidate is comfortable with large amounts of data, and a self-starter who possesses outstanding Excel and data-visualization skills, is comfortable with ambiguity, and has a strong desire to “connect the dots” across the business.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Analyze Pricing Data
- Assess data from a variety of sources, using it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze competitor pricing, assess market share and margins, and track customer engagement to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies
- Develop Forecasts and Models
- In collaboration with Demand Planning, use a variety of statistical modeling methods to prepare reports that show the potential impact of various pricing strategies, including their effect on margins and costs and how they will impact profitability and sales volume
- Forecasts should also include information related to the broader market
- Determine Pricing and Marketing Strategies
- Work closely with sales and marketing personnel to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies
- Analyze data related to return on investment (ROI) for existing marketing and promotional programs, analyze customer response to marketing efforts, and determine more effective ways to reach customers and gain market share
- Monitor Industry Trends
- Stay abreast of market trends within the industry.
- Recommend pricing strategies that align closely with trends identified.
- Develop strategies that take advantage of untapped market segments and help the company gain market share in new avenues
- Develop Pricing Tools
- Work with global partners to develop and leverage consistent tools to perform margin and pricing analysis in support of business initiatives, e.g., Go-to-Market (GTM) process
- Develop pricing tools to respond more quickly to changing market needs or trends
- These tools should include dynamic pricing that allows the company to quickly adjust prices to enhance sales volume and conversion rates, as well as tools that streamline the analysis process and provide more immediate information about competitor prices and promotions
- Present Findings to Key Decision-Makers
- Present findings to various process owners through weekly, monthly and/or GTM milestone meetings
- Translate complex data into actionable strategies and techniques to drive sales and enhance marketing efforts
- Prepare both written reports and visual presentations to share findings
How you will do it:
With your skills in continuous improvement, information monitoring, decision making, planning, and organizing and being customer focused, your talent for building partnerships with communication, gaining commitment and leveraging cultural diversity will contribute to the team’s success. You are also adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving for results.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing, finance, or business administration
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees such as a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or economics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- What we expect you already know/have:
- Analytical thinking: you will examine and assess data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data
- Mathematics: you have the required excellent mathematical skills to derive insights from multiple data sources and utilize them to develop models and provide pricing advice to decision-makers
- Team collaboration: you will work closely with the sales, marketing, and merchandise teams to determine and set prices
- You need to be a strong collaborator/coordinator.
- Financial forecasting: you can develop a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices, including margin forecasts that reflect seasonal and promotional pricing strategies
- Problem-solving skills: Effective problem-solving skills are vital in this role, as you will need to devise solutions to drive profitability and support revenue and market share goals
- Communication skills: strong written and verbal communicator; you need to present your findings through reports and presentations
- Systems/Tools: Microsoft office application skills, e.g., Word, advanced Excel, advance PowerPoint
- Data visualization software, e.g., Tableau, Power BI / Power Query
- Cognos preferred
- Product Line Management (PLM) system experience
Competenze richieste :
- Analisi dei trend di mercato
- Visualizzazione dei dati
- Software (computer)
- Comunicazione (abilità)
- Tableau (software)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Gestione del ciclo di vita del prodotto
- Gestione dei costi
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.