Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Analista di marketing
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
You will support the Marketing Analytics Manager and the Americas Marketing organization. In this role, you will become an expert in the management and analysis of marketing data, acting as a consultant to the various stakeholders of Timberland’s Americas marketing team. As a leader in the development of our general analytics toolkits, you will be responsible for regular cadence reporting and advanced email analysis. You will also act as a leader for our formal “Test and Learn Program,” helping run pilots, expand the operational processes, and the testing tool kit used to run the program.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Manage and update daily and weekly reporting for the Americas marketing team to help monitor marketing performance and drive day-to-day decision making
- Develop and update new data dashboards and visualizations, working with agency partners to establish new automated reporting systems
- Develop new marketing analytics reporting to support the search and email team
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing test-and-learn pilots; you will be charged with helping the development of statistical models required for accurate testing and measurement
- Develop a test-and-learn tool kit to help create consistency and traceability for our testing team
- Expand the use of SAS (Statistical Analysis System) solutions using such marketing platforms and research tools as Edited, SimilarWeb, and SEMRush.
How you will do it: With your experience Excel and web analytic platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, you will create the daily and weekly reports for the marketing team. And, any experience you may have with business intelligence visualization tools such as Tableau, DOMO or PowerBI would support your creation and development of new data dashboards and visualizations.
What success looks like: Contributing to the team’s success with your skills in continuous improvement, information monitoring, decision making, planning and organizing and being customer focused; and your talent for building partnerships with communication, gaining commitment and celebrating diversity. You are also adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving for results.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 2-4 years
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees in business administration or statistics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- What we expect you already know:
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- How to think critically
- Excel at the intermediate to advanced levels
- Microsoft Office Programs (Work, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Some level of skill with business intelligence visualization tools such as Tableau, DOMO or PowerBI
- In your plus column would also be some experience with
- Salesforce Marketing or Google Ads
- A data manipulation tool like Alteryx
- Smartsheet’s, Workzone or Trello
Competenze richieste :
- Modello statistico
- SAS (linguaggio di programmazione)
- Testing o Collaudo
- Scienza analitica
- Ricerca di mercato
- World Wide Web
- Adobe Analytics
- Business intelligence
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.