Popular job offers
Job title :
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
The Beauty Advisor is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in atimely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests.
- Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping reventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand’s image and coordination standards.
- Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
Fluency in English Proficiency in MS office High School Degree
Planning and Organizing Self – Development Communication Skills Cultural Awareness Customer Focus Initiative Teamwork.