Popular job offers
Job title :
IT Systems Analyst
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Yearly
Study title :
Computer science (bachelor)
- Assist the subsurface IT section on day-to-day operations related to Subsurface application support, troubleshooting, controls validation based on established risk assessments and to support subsurface users with required IT support.
- Provide common support for drilling and other applications.
- Provide support to rig user in term of data access requirements and subsurface applications supports.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Investigate operational issues, problems and requests for support, in coordination with colleagues and other stakeholders, seeking effective solutions. Analyzes underlying issues and their root causes, and identifies available options for resolution.
- Responds to requests for support by means of making system modifications, developing work-arounds, manipulating data, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users, producing documentation, or escalating requests to development team or software suppliers.
- Monitors progress of requests for support and ensures users and other stakeholders are kept informed. Takes corrective action to avoid or minimise delays.
- Carries out routine configuration, installation and reconfiguration of Business Applications, Database Management Systems, and related Tools & Technologies.
- Coordinates with colleagues and other stakeholders to specify data, data objects and information flows that align with the needs of the business.
- Defines, documents and executes projects, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks and issues which might impact on the success of the project.
- Prepares and maintains realistic project schedules (showing tasks and dependencies) and quality plans and tracks all activities against them, providing regular and accurate reports as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with information security policies and standards. Assesses configurations and security procedures for adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, policies and procedures.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ of IT experience (ideally within Oil & Gas industry)
- Competent knowledge in core skill applications, tools, and techniques
- Conversant with relevant IT national and international standards
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in IT support environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Specialized technical expertise and broader IT knowledge
- Compliance to risk, security and continuity management principles