Popular job offers
Personal services sector
Job title :
New York, Stati Uniti
Contract type :
Working hours :
Gross remuneration 22.00 $ Hourly
Job Title: Front of House Receptionist
Reporting: Spa Manager and Front of House Management
Main Function of Position: To deliver the highest standard of customer service to all members and guests
Hours: Significant flexibility will be required to meet business needs (including weekends)
MAIN DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- To ensure that all payment transactions are processed according to Company Standards and Guidelines.
- Meet and exceed sales goals to include member and guest Spa treatment reservations and retail sales (all products).
- Proper management and debiting of member accounts for services and purchases.
- To greet all members, guests, and visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- To scan in members in Book4Time using a membership card and barcode scanner.
- To ensure that visitors to Wellness at Casa Cipriani only gain entry as a guest of a member.
- Check in Spa clients in Book4Time and ensure all corresponding paperwork is completed.
- Escort and tour members, guests, and Spa clients around the facility.
- To manage professionally, incoming telephone calls and email correspondence.
- To effectively manage all spa appointments, PT, and class bookings.
- To provide a general administrative service to the club, guests, clients, and members when required.
- Assist all guests, members, and clients with WIFI log in details.
- Deal with lost property by following the Casa Cipriani Lost and Found protocol.
- Manage the laundry and dry cleaning of member items.
- Restock retail when needed.
- Maintain a neat and clean workstation and ensure Spa Reception/Living Room area is always clean.
- Refresh reception beverage station when needed.
- To ensure that all members requests, are delt with effectively.
- To ensure that all member comments and complaints are passed to the appropriate Manager in a timely manner.
- Familiarize oneself with member names and faces for proper greeting.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of all facilities and activities in the club.
- To ensure that a sufficient supply of promotional literature is available.
- Print and be able to speak to the details of member account statements to address questions or concerns about balances.
- To communicate effectively with all other departments.
- To attend Monthly team meetings and training sessions.
- To understand and adhere to the Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies.
- Ensure punctuality with shift times.
Carry out any other reasonable request as directed by the Spa Manager and any other heads of department.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
High school or equivalent (Preferred)