- Robert Half
Full-time remote Medical Customer Service Representative
The Medical Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing prompt, professional, accurate and courteous service to all inquiries received by telephone or in writing involving all aspects of insurance customer and agent inquiry. The position is also expected to effectively research, resolve, and communicate solutions for any inquiries or escalated issues.
Bilingual english/spanish or english/portuguese is a plus!
• Responsible for taking calls and written communications from both customers and agents on all products serviced and respond in a professional, empathetic, and controlled manner using good judgement and listening skills
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of all systems and processes in order to effectively answer inquiries
• Obtain required information to give appropriate telephone response and/or system updates
• Process policy changes according to insured or agent change requests
• Prepare and forward appropriate requests to other internal areas for needed action and follow up as necessary
• Maintain acceptable levels of performance in productivity, quality and schedule adherence
• Perform other necessary duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
Customer Service, Call Center Customer Service, Inbound Telephone Calls, Resolve Billing, Answering Inquiries
Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Kalamazoo, MI is currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner (Part-time) to join their expanding team.
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner (Part-time)
Duration: 18 months contract
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
Participates in medical triage.
Communicates perceived health problems related to workplace exposure and promotes good hygiene and safety practice.
Helps to evaluate employees returning to work after absences, injuries, illnesses, and surgeries
Facilitates earliest return to work for workers compensation cases.
Participates in compliance with medical aspects of OSHA, MSHA standards.
Administers medical surveillance programs.
Obtains urine specimens.
Dispenses medications and immunizations and administers treatments.
Maintains medical department physical plant and provides inventory control of medications and supplies.
Maintains medical confidentiality Records.
Masters degree with NP license
Experience in non-occupational nurse setting.
Experience in an occupational health setting.
Certification in audiometry and spirometry testing.
Working knowledge of applicable OSHA and MSHA regulations and state Worker's Compensation.
Certification as a breath alcohol technician and drug test collector.
looking for an NP to work 3-4 days per week
regularly 24 hours per week but could be more based on staffing needs
Flexible working hours from 6:00am to 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Ideally someone with occupational health and/or case management experience
Job Title: Geology Technician
Location: onsite at Big Flats (NY)
Duration: 12 months
Candidates should have the following:
- 3 years experience in metrology (specifically with microscopes, colorimetry, profilometry, optical attributes)
- Trained usage of Zygos
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to adapt
- Work well as part of a team
Estimated travel at 5% depending upon specific project assignment.
Individual will be knowledgeable in best practices and experienced in the operation of large format screen printing, glass handling, metrology, and related precision coating technologies.
Provide the safe operation and maintenance of equipment within the labs.
Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Interface and work with the Research, Development, and Manufacturing teams to innovate and manufacture new products on new or existing mechanical systems. This may include support in the design of equipment, processes, and techniques for manufacturing.
Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where sound technical judgment is required in making recommendations and/or solving problems.
Normally receives minimal instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
Takes initiative to identify and propose remedies to problems to increase efficient workflow.
Involves determination of manufacturability of products and improved effectiveness and cost of production processes through exploring methods, equipment, layout, workflow, time standards, capacity utilization, process/equipment improvements, and process control systems. May involve the application of knowledge and methods for understanding physical phenomena to achieve specified characteristics and criteria for products and processes (having to do with printing and coating of substrates like glass, ceramic, and polymers). Involves organizational health and safety management systems, procedures, and programs.
Good knowledge of processes and equipment related to coating, printing, and measurements.
Extrapolates from standard procedures as needed.
Seeks and implements supervisory input to resolve new types of problems.
Strong level of technical curiosity that will enable unique solutions to technical challenges.
High level of fundamental understanding of the process, equipment, and materials to enable the development of cost-effective coating processes.
Ability to work in a team-based environment and participate in matrixed project teams.
Understand how to integrate commercially available and/or Client-specific process technologies such as material addition and removal, dispensing, and automation equipment intended for manufacturing.
Able to effectively leverage external suppliers and system integrators for characterization, qualification, and commissioning of early-stage process equipment/system.
Positive and goal-focused personality
Innovative and technically curious
Problem solving and decision making
Entrepreneurial spirit and avant-garde vision
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
High commitment level.
Experience working with the Scientific and Technology communities.
Knowledge of Client's manufacturing processes, especially in glass and ceramics.
Ability to work on a diverse project team
Ability to effectively deal with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and change
Ability to build new business relationships
Ability to work with people from a variety of different technical backgrounds
Ability to objectively understand opposing points of view and reach consensus while respecting the Client values
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
3 years of technical discipline experience in printing, surface coatings, inking, part marking, and/or associated metrology (colorimetry, profilometry, optical attributes).
HS Required; AAS preferred. High technical aptitude and scientific curiosity
location:New York, U.S.
- HAYS PLC
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Lipid Nanoparticle Scientist in San Diego, CA.
The successful candidate will design, manufacture and characterize lipid nanoparticles for the delivery of nucleic acids as well as other novel nanoparticle-based drug delivery formulations containing small molecules, RNA, DNA and proteins. The work is multi-functional and includes formulation design, analytical methods development, physical characterization, experimental design, sample analysis and interpretation of results. The candidate with be expected to bring prior experience in the field and interact closely with other researchers in the design of lipid nanoparticle delivery formulations. This is a hands-on, laboratory-based role in a highly collaborative early development environment.
• Must have experience with lipid nanoparticle delivery of RNA or DNA for transfection to mammalian cells or in-vivo models.
• Must have experience in nanoparticle formulation and nanoparticle drug delivery.
• Must have experience in development of methods to analyze and characterize nanoparticle formulations, components and functionality.
• Background in the biology of gene transfection and expression is a plus.
• Experience and technical proficiency with HPLC and other methods for analysis and quantification of small molecules, DNA and proteins is preferred.
• Previous experience and technical proficiency in the physical characterization of nanoparticles, including particle sizing is a plus.
• Familiarity with lab-scale nanoparticle preparation techniques, including microfluidics technology, is preferred.
• Experience with alternate pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies homogenization, lyophilization, micronization, etc. is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
• Ability to document work and proven record of scientific technical writing.
Skills & Requirements
• Qualifications: Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or closely-related discipline with an emphasis in delivery of nucleic acids. M.S. or B.S. in similar fields acceptable with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant industrial experience.
location:San Diego, U.S.
- HAYS PLC
An American Company is seeking an Sr CRA – Ophthalmology in Rockville, MD.
he Senior Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) will work closely with the Clinical Project manager and is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of clinical trials which includes assistance in vendor and site management, coordinating or leading data review and cleaning. Will support the CPM with oversight of the clinical study while ensuring the trial is conducted in compliance with the protocol, ICG/GCP, applicable regulatory requirements and applicable SOPs/Work instructions. Candidates must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks based on workload, work in a fast-paced environment, have strong computer skills (Word Document, Excel and Power Point), maintain completion of required corporate training on standards, policies, work instructions due date.
• May act as primary point of contact for specific vendors investigational sites as needed
• Create, implement, and maintain systems to track study metrics and general information relating to study execution. Provides the updates to the team on metrics as needed
• Prepare trial-related documents including but not limited to Informed Consent Forms (ICF), source documents, patient instruction guides, lab manuals and Case Report Forms (CRFs)
• Reviews site-specific study documents (site-specific ICF and study tools/worksheets), , and site payments
• Works closely with enablement group and clinical project manager to track study metrics including CRO and other vendor activities
• Conduct periodic review of metrics for completion of study files in the eTMF. Escalates appropriately to the CPM and study team of updates and timelines regarding file completion.
• Participates in team meetings and may lead small operational teams and/or participates in collaborative efforts (e.g. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development, operational task forces, etc.)
• Supports Clinical Project Manager in site and vendor selection process, training and evaluation of study personnel (contractors and CRO).
• May participate in site visits as needed or accompany experienced clinical monitor for co-monitoring or training purposes
• Collaborated with internal cross functional teams to ensure effective delivery of the assigned project milestones
• Organizes internal team meetings, investigator, meeting and other trial specific meetings as required
• Support the clinical project manager in the planning and organization of investigator meetings and other meetings as necessary
• Provides support to the Clinical Project Manager in the management of vendor scope(s) of work, budget updates & reconciliation, as agreed upon with prospectively established milestones and timelines
• Maintain completion of required corporate training on standard, policies and work instructions by due date
• Generate purchase orders, process vendor invoices and assist in tracking spend approved in the budget
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• BS/BA degree in scientific discipline or related healthcare field is preferred but not required; however, the combination of experience and training will be taken under consideration
• Minimum 5 years clinical research experience (e.g. pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO healthcare setting [including 2 +years monitoring experience is preferred])
• Ability to work on complex or multiple projects and exercise critical thinking
• Knowledgeable in clinical research operations, including interpretation and implementation of FDA regulations/ICH guidelines, as required
• Solid organizational skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and oral)
• Demonstrates problem solving skills, self-motivated and adaptable to a dynamic environment
• Strong computer skills (Word Document, Smart Sheet, Excel and Power Point)
• Experience in global trials preferred\
• Experience in interactions with vendors (e.g CROs, central laboratories, and other vendors preferred)
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
- HAYS PLC
Cognizant is seeking a QA Tester With Azure in Phoenix, AZ.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 6-10 years experience with Azure is required. It would be nice to have Automation and Selenium experience
• Banking domain experience
• Experience working on premise application migration to Azure
• SQL and automation experience with Selenium and C#
• Good communication skills and experience working directly with business users.
LabCorp is seeking a Clinical Laboratory Supervisor to join our team in Charlotte, NC. In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives" as we combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the laboratory
- Ensure laboratory tests are accurately performed and results are reported in a timely manner
- Directly supervise, train, and mentor laboratory personnel of the department
- Monitor daily workflow in the lab and schedule adequate assay coverage
- Responsible for ensuring all shifts in the department are properly staffed
- Research and resolve any production errors while escalating when necessary
- Engage in continuous process and service level improvements
- Ensure all equipment is being properly maintained through Quality Control
- Prepare and maintain Quality Assurance records and documents
- Evaluate new process improvements and make appropriate recommendations
- Meet regularly with direct reports to provide coaching and feedback for their development
- Perform bench work as needed and maintain proficiency/competency in technical operations
- Ensure all work is in accordance with state and Federal regulations
- Responsible for administering and managing policies and procedures
- Process and maintain payroll and personnel files
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a Science related major
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Medical Technologist in a clinical laboratory
- Prior experience in Chemistry, Hematology and Urinalysis is highly preferred
- Previous supervisor experience is preferred
- ASCP and/or AMT Certifications are a plus
- Strong working knowledge of CLIA, CAP and relevant state regulations
- Understanding of laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures
- Proficient with Laboratory Information Systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Comfortability making decisions in a changing environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in San Jose, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 2:00pm-8:00pm (overtime/additional days based on business needs.)
Location: San Jose, CA
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
location:San Jose, U.S.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Our Delivery Drivers get to ride around town, listen to music, and make great money! We have very flexible schedules and even allow you to work as little as 4 hrs and up to 50+ hrs a week.
We are hiring Part-Time & Full-Time Delivery Drivers at the following location:
Domino’s – 2824 Lexington Road
Hourly Wage + Tips paid Daily + Gas Reimbursement Daily = Earn up to $12-15 per hour
Why work for us?
Work as little as 4 hrs and up to 50+ hours a week!
Driver's get paid CASH DAILY (tips and gas reimbursement)
Advancement Opportunities Available
Qualifications and Qualities we are looking for in new team members:
Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
Must have 2 years of driving history
Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
Must pass a Criminal Background Check
Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific standards Driver's License of at least 2 Years, 1 Year if over 19
Enjoy working with a team
Positive outgoing attitude
- Assist the subsurface IT section on day-to-day operations related to Subsurface application support, troubleshooting, controls validation based on established risk assessments and to support subsurface users with required IT support.
- Provide common support for drilling and other applications.
- Provide support to rig user in term of data access requirements and subsurface applications supports.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Investigate operational issues, problems and requests for support, in coordination with colleagues and other stakeholders, seeking effective solutions. Analyzes underlying issues and their root causes, and identifies available options for resolution.
- Responds to requests for support by means of making system modifications, developing work-arounds, manipulating data, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users, producing documentation, or escalating requests to development team or software suppliers.
- Monitors progress of requests for support and ensures users and other stakeholders are kept informed. Takes corrective action to avoid or minimise delays.
- Carries out routine configuration, installation and reconfiguration of Business Applications, Database Management Systems, and related Tools & Technologies.
- Coordinates with colleagues and other stakeholders to specify data, data objects and information flows that align with the needs of the business.
- Defines, documents and executes projects, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks and issues which might impact on the success of the project.
- Prepares and maintains realistic project schedules (showing tasks and dependencies) and quality plans and tracks all activities against them, providing regular and accurate reports as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with information security policies and standards. Assesses configurations and security procedures for adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, policies and procedures.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ of IT experience (ideally within Oil & Gas industry)
- Competent knowledge in core skill applications, tools, and techniques
- Conversant with relevant IT national and international standards
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in IT support environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Specialized technical expertise and broader IT knowledge
- Compliance to risk, security and continuity management principles
- Robert Half
ROBERT HALF is partnering with a top international firm who is looking to add a practice assistant to their litigation team. The ideal candidate will have experience State and Federal e-filing, calendaring, and creating exhibit notebooks. This firm offers incredibly competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to move up at a well known firm.
- 2+ years of experience in litigation
- Drafting Pleadings
- Case Management
- E-filing experience
- Robert Half
An established fund manager company in San Francisco is looking for an Operations Coordinator to accommodate the growth of their business. In this role you will be contributing to the day-to-day activities as well as work side-by-side with multiple departments and manage projects that impact the firm directly. This opportunity will provide you with a unique experience to develop yourself personally and professionally. What you'll be doing:
- Perform administrative duties such as scheduling meetings and calendaring events for various teams
- Book travel and prepare travel itineraries - assist with any related issues for the team as needed
- Track expenses and prepare expense reports
- Conduct research, data entry and assist with special projects to support the Business Development team
- Update and maintain the company's CRM database, Backstop
- Manage and lead recruiting initiatives including recruitment coordination, project management, and providing every candidate an amazing experience!
- Oversee the addition of new vendor relationships and managing the approval and renewal processes
- Assist with company-wide calendars and spreadsheets
- Conduct front office operations including receiving visitors, answering main phone line, scanning documents, and sorting mail
- Contribute to opening and managing the new office post-COVID
- Assist with organizing firm wide events to promote company culture and relationship building
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Fluent with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Huge bonus if you have experience with project management, Backstop, Concur, IntergriDATA
- Your super power is multitasking and staying organized
- You want to grow your career and take on responsibilities
- Always strive to give high-quality work
location:San Francisco, U.S.
- Caterer Global LTD
Location Ajman Saray a Luxury Collection Resort Ajman, Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street, Ajman, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Brand The Luxury Collection
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world's most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection
Schedule services for individuals and large groups using spa/salon reservations software system.
Call guests to confirm scheduled services.
Answer questions about available services.
Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last-minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed by working with supervisor/manager.
Check in guests for appointments, confirm first and last name, and provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival.
Promote and sell spa/salon services.
Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtain change required for expected business level, and keep bank secure at all times.
Process guest payments for spa/salon services and obtain payment authorization as needed.
Accept and log cash tips for employees.
Balance, scan, and drop receipts with Accounting.
Notify Engineering of maintenance and repair needs.
Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.
location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Caterer Global LTD
Accommodation Manager – Accommodation & Services, Eastern Province, KSA
Salary Package: SAR8-10k basic pm plus allowances and standard benefits for self and family
Delighted to be working with this successful and rapidly expanding Company who are now looking for an Accommodation Manager to oversee and run one of the company’s accommodation properties, 3 star hotel style property with 250 rooms.
The Accommodation Manager will be responsible for running the property independently and overseeing all the corporate clients requirements and longer term bookings.
We are interested to speak to individuals who are holding a similar job role as Accommodation Manager / Hotel Operators who have worked remotely / Remote Site Project Managers / Facility Managers.
Get in touch:https://www.catererglobal.com/job/manager-accommodation/corecruitment-limited-job94810603
location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Caterer Global LTD
Operations Manager – Accommodation & Services, Eastern Province, KSA
Salary Package: SAR12-15k basic pm plus allowances and standard benefits for self and family
Delighted to be working with this successful and rapidly expanding Company who are now looking for an Operations Manager to oversee their 2 accommodation properties, 3 star hotel style properties with plus rooms each.
The Op’s Manager will be responsible for running the properties independently and overseeing all the corporate clients, clientele are mostly corporate clients with longer term bookings.
We are interested to speak to individuals who are holding a similar job role as Accommodation Manager / Hotel Operators who have worked remotely / Remote Site Project Managers / Facility Management Professionals.
Get in touch:https://www.catererglobal.com/job/manager-accommodation/corecruitment-limited-job94810638
location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Caterer Global LTD
Sous Chef – High-End Dining
SAR 23 000 Tax free basic + Expat Package
An exciting opportunity for Sous Chefs to join an international team in the launch of their new lifestyle restaurant brand based in Riyadh!
We are looking for a highly experienced Sous Chef specialised in Mediterranean fusion cuisine, high-end & high-volume environments.
You’ll need a stable employment history working within internationally recognised high-end restaurants,
With at least 3 years in a Sous or Snr Sous position, leading large teams,
The client is only considering stand-alone restaurant profiles,
Single status only.
Salary Package: SAR 23 000 tax free + Expat + flights, visa & additional benefits
Unfortunately, due to high volume applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.https://www.catererglobal.com/job/sous-chef/corecruitment-limited-job94830852
location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Caterer Global LTD
Head Chef Riyadh
SAR 17 000 Tax free all-inclusive single expat
Trendy All-Day Gourmet Breakfast Concept
An exciting opportunity for a creative Head Chef to join this start-up team launching what will undoubtedly be a hugely popular concept – Trendy all-day gourmet breakfast concept in the heart of Riyadh.
We are looking for a highly creative, breakfast loving Head Chef to take the lead & develop the menu offerings for this international inspired restaurant.
Ideal candidates will have a background in European influenced cuisines, fast paced smaller environments, keen mentor with a positive leadership style.
Minimum 3 years Senior Sous Level or experienced Head Chefs.
Pre-opening experience a plus.
SAR 17 000 tax free all-inclusive single expat + flights + visa + medicalhttps://www.catererglobal.com/job/head-chef/corecruitment-limited-job94863359
location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Caterer Global LTD
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER – HOSPITALITY
$160,000 – $190,000 USD PA including bonus, medical and dental insurance
We have a really exciting opportunity for a talented, people focused, and passionate Head of People to join this very cool and expanding restaurant group in Hong Kong!
We are very much looking for someone to focus on PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE so we need a real people’s person!!
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Certifications in HR helpful.
- At least 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, with 2-3 years leading an HR function.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing people and teams of various sizes in dispersed locations, preferably in global regions of America, UK and Asia, demonstrating a strong cultural awareness. Ideal to have Asia experience but not essential!
- At least 3 years’ experience on a relevant position in organizations of 500+ employees.
- Solid knowledge of all facets of HR with specialized expertise in at least 2 areas.
- Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership.
- General business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilize HR data and metrics as they relate to, and impact, business topics in finance, legal, it, payroll, and administration.
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal and interpersonal – and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions, and right-sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Results-driven, agile, change agent with the commitment and confidence to assume a leadership role in an evolving complex environment.
- Ability to drive initiatives with limited resources and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to achieve desired results.
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results.
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, is solutions-focused and results-oriented.
- Passionate about the mission of the group: to deliver extraordinary and memorable experiences by focusing on our people first, our guests second, and our business last.
- Ability to recruit 150 + employees a year, locally and internationally
Please send your CV to
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted, but feel free to get in touch!https://www.catererglobal.com/job/chief-people-officer/corecruitment-limited-job94894899
- Caterer Global LTD
GUEST RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS, MALDIVES
Global Search International is currently Seeking a Russian speaking and service minded Guest Relation Officer with a great outgoing personality!
Resort with 81villas and 7 f&b outlets, currently seeking a fluent German-speaking Guest Relation Officer
Russian speaking (other languages are an advantage).
Have worked in the hospitality industry in a similar position for at least 1 year.
Must be a team player and have an extremely positive mindset.
Cope with a small island environment.
Eager to experience Maldives and to take on a new adventure.
Eager to learn and experience a new working environment and culture.
Eager to work within in a multicultural resort and working environment (the resort will have more than 18 different nationalities, living and working on the resort)
Be a people person and love to mingle and pay attention to other people and guests.
Love to assist all guests, with any requests they might have.
Have a can-do attitude.
A highly competitive base salary of US$1,000 (Due to Covid-19 pandemic, there is special active pay company policy whereby salary will be getting adjusted based on this policy till end date of the policy and current pay policy will be revised end of this month.
· Service Charge (Estimated at US$250 – 350 per month
·One Year contract (Renewable)
·Free Meals will be provided by the company
·Free Sharing accommodation will be provided by the company (2 Sharing)
·Free Group Medical Insurance and benefits in Maldives, India, Sri Lanka & Thailand.
· R&R Ticket allowance of USD500 to travel anywhere in Asia after completion of 6 months & when COVID pandemic is ended.
·Annual return air tickets will be provided to travel to the home country after completion of 1 year.
Interested candidates can send me their CV via WhatsApp or email
Aspire Globally Ltd are experts in field of Recruitment and Professional Luxury Training, Butler Training, Event Management with our Professional Butler teams and Hospitality Solutions, support and short term projects.
Our Brands Global Search International and The British Butler School have an International reputation of repute and distinctive Quality. For further information check out our website
- Caterer Global LTD
Head of Banqueting – Established Hospitality Group
Saudi Arabia – Jeddah
$5000 usd tax free basic + full expat (single status)
A VERY exciting position as Head of Banqueting has become available in this established hospitality group – Boasting an impressive portfolio of international event clientele!
We are looking for dynamic leaders in the industry with experiences across Europe or the USA within similar luxury next-level environments – Someone who can shake-up the department, service styles & operations from top to bottom!
Huge scope for progression within the company as they are currently expanding & are needing a Head of Banqueting who has held the senior role before & can hit the ground running – Leading large teams over multiple events.
Successful Candidates will have:
Predominantly Stand-alone Event company background essential
European or USA experience handling both corporate & private functions
At least 5 years in a senior events managerial position
Unfortunately, due to the very high volume of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted!https://www.catererglobal.com/job/head-of-hospitality/corecruitment-limited-job94961741
location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia