Full Job Description
San Leandro - Teagarden St
Responsible for preparing all assigned vehicles for the refinishing and reassembly processes and support Paint Technicians in paint jobs as required
Essential Job Duties
- Complete all paint preparation processes for vehicles according to factory specification including the direction of the mentoring Paint Technician and by following the written repair order
- Assist Paint Technician in pre-op by preparing spray-out panels to determine blend needs and assist in sanding and buffing to ensure the paint finish meets quality standards
- Actively participate in morning board meetings by knowing the status of assigned vehicles and assisting in problem solving to keep all vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery
- Consistently participate in monthly safety meetings and utilizes all required safety equipment and follow proper refinishing procedures in compliance with OSHA guidelines.
- Adhere to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal
- Follow vendor procedures to maintain all tools and equipment, including maintenance of paint booth and booth filters and maintains a clean and organized work space
- Utilize air sanders, spray guns, sanding blocks, etc. in order to complete quality work
- Review estimate to ensure all operations listed have been completed and verify the panel/parts to be painted
- Clean, wax, polish and refurbish vehicles
- Verify repaired areas are finished to Caliber standards
- Identify all areas of the repair that may require additional corrosion protection (hidden welds, etc.)
- Strict adherence to the “Principles of Downdraft Technology”
- Insure that all paint operations are complete, all masking is removed, and all prior paint-related disassembly has been reassembled prior to returning the vehicle to the body technician
- Compliance to all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned including, but not limited to washing cars, cleaning the shop, assisting other teammates, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- HS diploma or GED. Auto Body Vo-Tech certificate strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to read and understand basic instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapt easily to fast-paced environment
location:San Leandro, U.S.
Full Job Description
- Competitive Hourly Rates - NOW up to $17.50 per hour
- Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Colleague Weekend Bonus Program – earn up to $2.00 more an hour!
- Schedules to meet your availability!
- Unlimited $500 Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Employee Discount at Macy’s AND Bloomingdales
- Opportunities for permanent positions
As a Selling Colleague, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Selling Colleagues provide outstanding customer service, meet hourly sales and Loyalty goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. Selling Colleagues create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable including the upkeep of merchandise within the store and maintaining the stockroom.
The Selling Colleague is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our colleagues to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our colleagues, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors; suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns, including Macy's Loyalty Programs
- Be proficient in POS systems including but not limited to Search and Send and My Client
- Proactively assist customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own
- Develop new business and expand client base through networking, suggestive selling and on the floor presence
- Maintain department recovery standards; including fitting room go backs to standard, if applicable
- Retrieve additional merchandise for customers as requested
- Assist the Support Colleague Team in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets
- Assist in inventory and markdown process
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Perform these and other functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
location:Las Vegas, U.S.
What we're looking for
We're searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeper in Flagstaff, AZ. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you'll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you'll need and position requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- No experience required, we're happy to train you!
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- $500 Sign-On Bonus after 30 days of employment for all new hires until 4/16/22
Required experience: Liquid Dispense/PKG Equipment Pipettes, peristaltic pumps, analytical balances, etc.
Math Skills: Ability to calculate fill volume based on concentration (mg/ml); understanding of the metric system.
This position IS NOT related to shipping OR shipment packaging. • This is a manufacturing type position and involves filling of liquid antibodies into small vials in a laboratory environment and using lab instruments such as pipettes, peristaltic pumps, and analytical balances. • A science and/or manufacturing background is preferred.
Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks • Self-motivated, must have ability to work with minimal supervision. • Good written and verbal communication skills. • Proficient learner with new tasks and methods. • Attention to Detail. • A science and/or manufacturing background is preferred.
1. Learn and understand: Basic Packaging process flow, Basic Inventory and supplies management process flow, Basic bottling techniques for all single vial purified and conjugate materials, Basic packaging processes including bagging and labeling, Use of pipette, scale and other packaging equipment as required, Support label creation process by learning and operating all labeling equipment.
2. Meet daily/weekly/monthly departmental production objectives efficiently and effectively with a high degree of quality.
3. Must have ability to independently organize individual schedules to meet departmental goals.
4. Ability to follow general instructions on routine tasks and detailed instructions on new tasks.
5. Support departmental packaging supplies and material management function including storing, retrieving and staging supplies/materials as required.
6. Support technical manual and technical data sheet preparation and operate associated equipment to produce printed literature.
7. Support LDMS and dail: Liquid Dispense/PKG Equipment packaging data, as required, in the SAP system and/or other Production Planning/Manufacturing Resource database system(s).
9. Follow all department guidelines and procedures
10. Follow BD Biosciences Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures.
11. Takes responsibility for safety in immediate work area.
12. Participates in EH&S programs.
13. Notifies supervisors of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices.
14. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
15. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
location:San Diego, U.S.
Bimbo Bakeries USA currently has an opening for Production Associates at the Escondido, CA Bakery. The Production Associate will be responsible for several bakery manufacturing activities. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Candidates must be able to safely and accurately operate bakery equipment as assigned by management. The Bakery operates 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a Bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards.
Will need to be a team player and have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment to ensuring the best quality products are produced.
Excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits (AIB), good manufacturing practices, compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department of Health, etc.), HACCP, meet or exceed Global Food Safety Standards (BRC) and environmental compliance.
• High school diploma or GED preferred but NOT required.
• 1 year of experience in a food manufacturing environment, a plus.
• Must be able to perform basic computer skills.
• Must be able to work any day and/or shift including weekends and holidays.
• Must have physical ability and strength to perform assigned tasks.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, carry and/or stack pans, ingredient containers, etc.
• Must be able to work in elevated areas and enter confined spaces.
• Must be able to stand while working and walking for the duration of the working shift, except for breaks and meal period.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
We have immediate openings for Construction Foreman for a General Contractor in the Oakland area. This can be a hands-on position as well as directing other carpenters on the job site.
We are seeking candidates that have done all phases of carpentry in the past for framing, finish work and more.
You should also have experience running a job, dealing with subcontractors and the project managers.
Candidates for this position cannot be afraid of doing some hands on work will needed.
This company manages residential projects ranging from $1 million to $5 million.
Pay for this position will be based upon your skills and experience.
If you have this background and are looking for a new position, please contact us.
- Report project progress to superiors
- Develop a work schedule for workers
- Supervise all construction workers
- Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisors
- Solve disputes between workers
- Ensure that a project is adequately staffed
- Assign tasks to construction workers
- Ensure that the project is staying on or under budget
- HAYS PLC
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a QA Associate Scientist in Princeton, NJ.
The Quality Assurance Document Control (QADC) Associate Specialist supports the cGMP Document Control operations for the BMS Jump site, including the document change control process, issuance and reconciliation of batch records, batch related forms, product labels, and management of archival and retention of GMP records.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant document control management experience in a cGMP/FDA regulated environment
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Some technical writing skill set and be able to critically review documents while effectively inputting and expressing Quality principles
• Strong computer skills with MS Office (e.g. Word, Adobe, Visio and Excel) and with Quality Systems (e.g. Document Management System, Quality Management System)
• Must demonstrate the following behaviors consistently: Innovative, proactive, and resourceful; committed to quality and continuous improvement
• Able to prioritize, manage time well, multi-task, and troubleshoot effectively
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively at a fast pace with cross functional departments to finalize time-sensitive deliverables
• Possess project management skills.
• Experience interacting with FDA or other regulatory agencies strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of cGMPs and domestic regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of manufacturing quality (manufacturing, packaging, facilities, critical systems, validation, etc.)
• Must complete tasks independently, notify manager of decisions outside of established processes and the ability to build an internal network
• Some labeling experience strongly preferred
- HAYS PLC
Seeking a Customer Service Representative (Data Entry) in Oriskany , NY.
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will review Group Life claims submission for completeness and accuracy. Records data in the Group Life Claims system for adjudication and determines if claim documentation will need to be reviewed by a Claim Examiner. Handles telephone inquiries to assist callers with the claim process
• Handles telephone inquiries from policyholders, beneficiaries, attorneys and families of deceased employees.
• Checks Group Life claim documentation or other company forms for completeness and accuracy.
• Evaluate Group Life claim submissions for accuracy to ensure correct claim payment.
• Evaluate Group Life claim submissions to identify situations requiring referral to Claim Examiner.
• Reviews data from various sources, including policyholders; translates it into appropriate media for input into a Windows based computer system (BIOS).
• Provide guidance to beneficiaries on claim processes and resolve customer issues swiftly and thoroughly.
• Completes all work within turnaround time to meet department and customer objectives.
• Maintain production and quality standards.
• Ensure compliance with state regulations for Group life claims by sending appropriate notifications.
• Perform support functions as needed.
• Provide high quality, timely service to policyholders, beneficiaries, attorneys, families of deceased employees and administration; resolve customer issues swiftly and thoroughly by offering recommendations and solutions.
• Mentor Reviewers as needed
Skills & Requirements
• Strong data entry skills required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
• Preferred: College Degree
- HAYS PLC
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Data Engineer in LA(Burbank or Glendale), SF, Seattle, Orlando, Bristol CT, Houston(Woodlands), NY, DC.
As a Data Engineer, you will develop custom data pipelines across a wide variety of technologies. You will have the opportunity to engineer high-performance and large-scale data engineer projects, ensure solutions support all functional and non-functional requirements and develop production grade, consumable data views. The Data Engineer will also participate in operational support and maintenance of products/services as well as coordinate and collaborate with offshore teams.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will also participate in discovery processes with stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcomes. The Senior Data Engineer will also participate in operational support and maintenance of products and services as well as mentor junior team members.
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will also lead and mentor engineering teams and help grow a team of world-class engineers. The Lead Data Engineer will also be a DevOps guru, provide technical guidance and act as a point of escalation for cloud data projects, develop reusable patterns and frameworks as part of the engineering process as well as lead discovery processes with stakeholders.
• Design and engineer high-performance/large scale data engineering projects, producing maintainable and secure code with automated testing in a continuous integration environment.
• Develop production grade, consumable data views
• Ensure solutions support all functional and non-functional requirements
• Participate in operational support and maintenance of products and services
• Ability to participate in discovery processes with stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcomes
• Ability to mentor to junior team members
• Coordinate and collaborate with offshore teams
Skills & Requirements
• Relevant cloud data engineering work experience
• Ability to perform across multiple phases of development for multiple complex projects, including technical design, build, and end-to-end testing
• Passionate about delivering data engineering projects and features in a team environment
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Troubleshooting skills, ability to determine impacts, ability to resolve complex issues, and ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative in stressful situations.
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fundamentals of data pipelining, ETL, data architecture, and the overall data lifecycle
• Cross-platform development languages: Python preferred (Java specialty OK)
• Snowflake data warehouse exposure and experience
• SQL and scripting proficiency
• Relational database and NoSQL (ex: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, HBase, Cassandra) database experience
• Cloud technologies including AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Hair dresser and makeup artist are required, experience is required, good salary.
- Good with haircuts, up styles, colours, hair extensions, basic hair braids. Makeup will be an advantage.
- Hairstylist with clients of their own will be preferred.
- Good English communication skills is a must
- Alliance Employment Services
Our customer is looking for a Refrigeration Mechanic for their ammonia plant.
In this position you will install, service, and repair refrigeration systems and equipment such as condensing units, compressors, and evaporators.
� Read and interpret blueprints, drawings or other specifications
� Measure and lay out reference points for installation
� Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulating pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors using hand and power tools
� Measure and cut piping, and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
� Install, troubleshoot and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems � start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
� Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing
� Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
� May install, maintain and repair equipment in refrigerated trucks used to transport food
� Other work as required requirements
� Completion of college/vocational or technical training
� Valid class b refrigeration license
� Red seal certification preferred
� Minimum 5 years of experience with ammonia systems
� Possess a valid driver�s license
� Proven mechanical abilities in refrigeration and ac repairs
� Ability to work independently in a busy environment
� Experience with routine maintenance operations
� Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
� Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
� Able to work well under pressure
� Strong attention to detail
� Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
� Computer literate work conditions
� 24/7 availability may be required
� Physical ability to lift up to 20 kg
� Travel to off-site locations may be required
� Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
� Overtime as required
� Hazards associated with the trade
� Work both indoors and outdoors may be exposed to construction environment
- Robert Half
This Accounting Clerk position, you perform a variety of clerical, bookkeeping and accounting tasks such as matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
- General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes.
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills; Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP a plus
- Strong knowledge of multiple tier 1 ERP systems experience preferred (SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Peoplesoft)
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
Responsible for maintaining and displaying Levy standard steps of service and showcase quality in regards to concessions. Executing "The Levy Difference," while providing friendly and efficient service to guests and teammates.
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Understands all menus, product offerings, packaging and pricing
- Ensures all concession areas have proper displays and merchandise
- Executes all security, safety and sanitation standards
- Provides operational planning to ensure appropriate teaming levels are met, as well as adequate products ordered to service each concession event
- Follows and executes preventative maintenance schedule as set forth by the Food and Beverage General Manager
- Has strong attention to detail
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Ensure that team members consistently deliver Heartfelt Hospitality to every guest, every time
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy team members
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any departmental guest service issues
- Executes all menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Food and Beverage General Manager in accordance with Levy standards
- Ensures that all security, safety and sanitation standards are achieved
- Achieves daily sales and assigned cost goals
- Achieves assigned budget goals
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
- Effectively verifies all opening and closing inventories
- Executes required daily reporting in a timely manner
- Ensures required department reports are completed and information is compiled at month end closing
- Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Forecasts and adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures are being performed
- Ensures assigned areas are fully stocked and are ready for operation
- Ensures complete maintenance and on-site training of the current POS system and concession equipment
- Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- Interviews, hires, trains and develops team members according to Levy guidelines
- Displays a positive attitude towards team members
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts. Most shifts are evening with shift end times into the late evening as well as weekend shifts.
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
- Ability to use hands in using office equipment, including the computer system
- Ability to talk and hear to conduct phone correspondence
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities Designs page layout, implements cascading style sheets and other elements that have an impact on the site's visual effectiveness
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, special effects elements and web graphics using a variety of graphics design software applications, techniques and tools
- Conducts usability testing of new site applications, pages and interfaces with special attention to ease of use and ADA compliance
- Interprets usability test results, writes formal results and performs analysis and recommendations for improved site visuals based on the results
- Produces and edits high-quality videos for Public Affairs and other clients; converts special video projects to web compatible format
- Provides event photography for Bank, System, and outside organizations' meetings
- Provides guidance to consultants working on Bank video projects
- Supports use of content management system and provides troubleshooting help with other applications
- Manages video and photo media achieves
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field plus courses relevant to web design, web technology and video production
- 5 -7 years of direct work experience Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with Cold Fusion, HTML, Cascading style sheets, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro Studio and video technologies such as lighting and audio equipment.
- Experience with streaming video and new web technologies
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Strong communications skills and writing ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Work in a collaborative environment with groups that have varying abilities and backgrounds
- Ability to work on multiple projects and under deadlines
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world’s most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people. We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
- Deployment and maintenance of slope monitoring tools including prisms, radars, vibrating wire piezometers, TDR, etc and the interpretation of the monitoring data
- Reporting and interpretation of geotechnical data and observations
- Providing on-call geotechnical engineering support to operations after hours as needed
- Assisting with design of excavated slopes and remedial measures as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geological Engineering, Geology, or related field or equivalent experience required
- One (1) to five (5) years’ site-based experience in an open pit geotechnical role preferred
- Excellent safety record with the ability to demonstrate safety leadership required
- Team leadership, problem solving, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work outside in varied weather conditions for extended periods of time required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Description :
experiences. We provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, and implant dentistry. Minimum 2 years dental hygiene experience is a MUST. Benefits Direct deposit
location:Baton Rouge, U.S.
Job Description :
Java, Spring, Core java, hibernate, Springboot, Java 8, java 11, Spring framework, microservices, docker, jira, agile, cloud. Java, Spring ,Core java, hibernate, Springboot, Java 8, java 11, Spring framework, microservices. Core Java Developer will assist with the backend integration for the custome
location:Des Moines, U.S.
- Robert Half
Are you a Graphic Designer who is also skilled in content creation and marketing strategy? If so, Robert Half in Nashville has the role for you! Robert Half is seeking a talented Designer for a 3-4 month contract, 30-40 hours weekly, where candidates can work 100% remotely! Apply today
- Looking for candidates with a strong design background who has also done marketing strategy/content creation
- Experience designing for sales and marketing collateral along with creating content for digital marketing initiatives (i.e. website copy/social media/email)
- Develop unique images that contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Graphic design coupled with marketing experience
- A reliable foundation in brand communication and digital marketing
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Content Creation experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Expertise in Sales Collateral
- Solid understanding of graphic design
- Foundational knowledge in Content Curation
- Demonstrated understanding of design software applications and tools
- BFA is a plus
- Robert Half
We are searching for highly skilled Graphic Designer who have experience in consumer packaged goods. The ideal candidate would have experience creating packaging or product designs for consumers. Candidates would be expected to have advanced skill in the Adobe Creative Suite, pre-press knowledge, the ability to work within multiple layers in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator and be extremely detail oriented.
Portfolios will be judged based on packaging/product design, color variance, creative use of typography, use of vector imagery and brand identity pieces.
- Advanced skill in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- 1+ years experience in product or packaging design
- Experience creating product mockups
- Strong experience in vector imagery and typography
- Must have an eye for creative and current design trends
- Robert Half
The successful Senior IT Auditor coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior IT Auditor demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior IT Auditor learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
The Senior IT Audit role may be a good fit for you if:
• You enjoy identifies areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
• You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
• You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
• You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
• You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Other duties and skills of the successful Senior IT Auditor will include:
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
• An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
• Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
• Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
• Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
• Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
• Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
The Educational and Professional Qualifications of the successful IT Auditor include:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
• 3+ years working in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
• Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.