Retribuzione lorda € all'anno
Orario di lavoro
High School Diploma
Descrizione del lavoro
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Personal Care Assistant (Extended Care) who: administers personal care and assistance with activities of daily living for residents in the senior care setting under the facility director and resident care manager. Reports pertinent observations of patient's physical and psychosocial status.
- Assists with data collection, through basic physical appearance, vital signs, weight and documents accordingly. Continues basic assessments during routine resident care, reporting changes.
- Actively participates in the residents' plan of care and assists in implementing care intervention at their level of care. Charts clearly and concisely, according to policy and procedure.
- Provides a clean and safe environment for all residents. Assists residents with cleanliness, grooming, nourishments, rest, activity and elimination. Participates in implementation of programs including: ambulation, feeding, bowel and bladder retraining, special skin care, and behavior monitoring, encouraging maximum levels of function. Provides one-on-one support/visitation to assigned residents. Encourages socialization among residents.
- Completes personal laundry for residents, strips and makes residents bed weekly, launders residents linen and towels, fold and return to residents, and assists in preparing meals, serving and bussing tables during mealtimes. Assist residents with oxygen, ostomies and other medical problems as outlines in the assistance plan.
- Assists with the activity program. Makes routine rounds of assigned area at the start and end of shift. Attends all requires in services and meetings.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification