Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 193.90 - 290.85 £ al giorno
Capstone are working closely with a global multi-disciplinary consultancy who are in turn providing services for blue chip clients. This role is essentially working within the property department of this global datacentre business.
The PCE works closely with Project Leads, Project Managers, Cost Managers and the wider team to ensure the reporting process and outputs are produced on time, robust, accurate and are of high quality. A key part of the role is to champion continuous improvement in the Project Controls function to ensure stakeholders have the confidence in what the team are reporting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can work and deliver autonomously.
- Excellent MS Excel, Powerpoint skills.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to various levels of the Client organisation.
- Ability to crystallise sometimes complex messaging into easy to understand outputs to a non-project audience.
- Ability to critically review own work - continuously improve delivery.
- Oversee the Capital Projects reporting cycle on behalf of the Portfolio Deputy Director
- Produce the Portfolio Dashboard on a monthly basis
- Management Board and other senior stakeholders.
- Ensure project dashboards are produced on time for review
- Chair the Dashboard Review Meetings, providing assurance and challenge to the dashboards and ensuring accuracy and consistency from the previous month's dashboard.
- Produce the Portfolio Interim Dashboard on time, on a monthly basis, collating and challenging responses from the project teams and ensuring accuracy and consistency from the previous month's dashboard.
- Own and manage the Project Approval Panel (PAP) lookahead reporting on status on a weekly basis at the Portfolio meeting.
- Produce the Portfolio Monthly Report for the Portfolio Management Team
- Oversee the Capital Projects Risk process and provide support to the PMO to integrate risks across the various functions.
- Support DgP SF PMO with cross function risk management.
- Championing continuous improvement within the project lifecycle - improving processes and documents.
- Provide support to Capital Projects Management Team to deliver ad-hoc requests for presentations, other outputs etc.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.