Offerte di lavoro popolari
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Figura professionale :
Responsabile produzione o operazioni
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operations Coordinator to join our Logistics team in Kennesaw GA. The Warehouse Operations Coordinator will monitor and report on finished goods warehouse operations in assigned regions to ensure that they are performing consistently with YMUS objectives and expectations. Resolution of logistics related problems for dealers, inventory control, sales groups, and warehouse operations in the assigned regions. JSOX and Ernst & Young audit resolution and reconciliation. Assist with warehouse projects in all regions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor warehouse operations in assigned regions: daily activities, dealer shipments, aged orders, open TO’s, cancellations, in-transit report, customer returns/repos, discrepant materials, OS&D (over, short and damaged), lost units, damaged units, negative inventory status, switched crates, and R Drive follow up. Implement and monitor weekly system generated warehouse cycle counts.
- Process billing for switched crates and lost unit claims. Assist in investigating and correcting cross-dock errors, transfers, or inbound receipts. Assist with the processing of dealer returns, Loan Pool returns, and repossessions.
- Assist with warehouse projects on a national basis. Monitor progress and review ‘hold code status’ on a continuing basis to ensure that all reworked units are returned to On Hand Available status at the end of the project.
- JSOX audit resolution and reconciliation for the assigned regions. Conduct physical inventories, inventory reconciliation, and audit product on hold file to ensure proper classification by warehouses. Research product shrinkage and damage at warehouses. Prepare, process, and collect claims against finished goods warehouses for loss and damage. Supply documents for monthly audits on paper-warehouses, in-transit report, and dealer returns/repos. Assist Ernst & Young with physical audits and reconciliation for assigned region. Answer and supply other documentation required from Ernst & Young.
- Research and solve dealer problems that involve Sales, Logistics, Credit, Warranty, and YMFUS disputes.
- Interface with Sales Assistants for accommodation holds and order cancellations in assigned regions. Assist Loan Pool with damage unit requests, arranging special pickups at the unit warehouses, and returns of Loan Pool products while ensuring proper coding upon return.
- Direct involvement with National Powersports Auction (NPA), Scratch & Dent, and Deals on Wheels. Requires assistance with damage inventory at the warehouses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required with some college coursework preferred.
- General office, clerical skills and good telephone skills required.
- Should be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office. Knowledge in SAP and YCRMS is ideal. Previous inventory control experience would be helpful.
- This position requires the ability to communicate clearly and concisely and be able to work under pressure while exercising good judgment and initiative.
- Individual must be highly organized, able to multi-task, attention to detail, and possess good follow-up skills.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.