Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
We are a NATA accredited national workplace drug and alcohol testing company providing a 24/7 testing service.
A vacancy exists for someone located in Traralgon who has suitable experience (preferable) to conduct on-site workplace drug and alcohol testing.
This role has flexible hours and would be perfect for someone with nursing/specimen collection experience, retired police officers, semi-retired or persons currently working casual / part time.
You will be fully trained and supported in acquiring the skills for sample collection using our state-of-the-art technology.
- Perform Sample Collection of both oral fluid and urine specimens in the workplace
- Perform Alcohol breath testing in the workplace
- Administrative processes in accordance with NATA and Australian Standards requirements
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Available and able to work flexible hours
- Statement of Attainment in Specimen Collection an advantage (although not essential)
- Previous Drug / Alcohol testing experience an advantage
- Reliable internet access and intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Possess a current Victorian driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Be well presented
- High attention to detail and customer service
- Have strong time management skills and be punctual
- Be highly organised and able to work autonomously
- Must have an ABN
- Be available for periodic 'On-call' responsibilities
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.