Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
San Francisco, U.S.
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Lavoro a distanza o da casa
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
The Expert Copywriter is the lead point of contact for freelance copywriters engaged to support business needs. Serves as content strategist, guiding business partners on recommended web page content as part of PG&E’s test and learn optimization efforts. Leads and facilitates the collaboration with designers, project managers and internal clients, in order to deliver polished copy under tight deadlines. Consults with internal clients/stakeholders to present unified consistent copy. Utilizes expertise in copywriting and communications to package and present quality written communications for the utility industry.
This position will be remote, with monthly/bi-monthly on-site meetings
- Leads and works collaboratively with freelance copy writers and business partners, to facilitate the completion of small to medium sized copy writing projects. Including:
o Interview, hire, and manage freelance copywriters in support of business needs,
o Review work performed by outside agencies to ensure adherence to web brand guidelines
o Deliver clean, sharp creative messaging and compelling copy for diverse products
o Translate complex technical information into relatable general audience copy
- Write for digital assets including website pages, emails, banner ads, wireframes, iconography and infographics.
- Develops content strategy for web page optimization efforts. (i.e., create alternate versions of content to test to increase the effectiveness).
- Provides advice and counsel to freelance copywriter, agencies and/or other various internal/external leaders regarding web copy communication strategies and messaging for key programs and initiatives.
- Designs and develops in web content specific-focused communications for usage within a broad variety of media, contexts, and sources.
- Responsible for the performance and review of communication web copy content programs and initiatives.
- Establishes and implements strategic web copy communication and messaging plans.
- Ensures web copy communication programs, plans, and initiatives are aligned and consistent with PG&E branding principles, strategies, and guidelines.
- Sustains and advances freelance copy writing relationships aligned with PG&E goals and interests.
- Develops strategies and provides recommendations for the continuous improvement of web copy communication programs and initiatives.
- Evaluates recommendations for quality, and services maximization and costs minimization.
- Acts as a lead in the administration, execution, and monitoring of various web copy communications programs, projects, and tasks.
- Provides training, guidance, and instruction to freelance copy writers and other communications business partners.
- Reviews recommendations for the continuous improvement of communication programs and monitor performance progress and objectives.
- Acts as a senior lead and/or subject matter expert (SME) in the administration, execution, and monitoring of various cross-functional web content communications programs, projects, and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Writing or related field
- 7 years’ of web copywriting or related experience in an e-commerce environment
- 7+ years’ creative, advertising, interactive agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, as well as WordPress
- Knowledge of web systems including CMS
- Understanding of SEO and metadata requirements
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing online
- Ability to take written information about technical subjects and formulate questions in order to achieve the level of knowledge needed to write pieces understood by a general audience
- Ability to comprehend hierarchy for headlines, subheads and body copy
- Ability to adapt writing to PG&E’s brand and editorial guidelines
- Ability collaborate and provide solid level confidence to clients and internal team
- Possess an 'eagle eye' for details in spelling, grammar and language to ensure site consistency
- Self-starter with the ability to tackle projects with minimal up-front direction
Competenze richieste :
- Pagina web
- Web banner
- Strategia di comunicazione
- Contenuti web
- Comunicazione (abilità)
- Banner advertising
- World Wide Web
- Commercio elettronico
- Search Engine Optimization
- Apple Pages
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Brand management
- Content strategy
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.