Offerte di lavoro popolari
Caterer Global LTD
Figura professionale :
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Are you looking to grow your career in culinary? Come work at an environment based on care and respect, where you can make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef for Grady Healthcare in Atlanta, GA. Grady- frequently referred to as Grady Hospital or simply Grady, is the public hospital for the city of Atlanta. Grady is the fifth-largest public hospital in the United States and one of the busiest Level I Trauma Centers in the country.
Candidate must live in Atlanta or surrounding area.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage food service production for patient services and retail concepts
- Manage all aspects of the culinary function for patient dining and retail concepts including menu development, inventory, purchasing, waste control, and cost analysis.
- Manage the Sodexo Food Management System (FMS), and all Sodexo goal check standards.
- Be accountable for positively impacting patient and customer satisfaction with associated with food service.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to the culinary team, including Sodexo required training.
- Be responsible for growing relationships with key client contacts as well as collaborating and with the client and Sodexo management team on achieving annual operational projects and goals.
- Ensure compliance with Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance.
- Assist with food cost management and overall cost controls for the unit.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards at all levels.
- Ensure compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures and works to maintain those standards.
- Be accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures customer and client satisfaction.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Demonstrated experience managing a culinary team and exceptional human resource and supervisory/management skill-set.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current wellness and culinary trends.
- A strong production culinary background, ideally in the healthcare setting.
- Strong understanding of healthcare regulations.
- Background in menu planning, food production, and food presentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate to multiple audiences and develop strong relationships with customers at all levels.
- Ability to multitask and proven effectiveness in a high volume, fast paced healthcare environment.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, food cost management, purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts.
- Ability to successfully engage, lead and develop a team.
- Ability to creatively and effectively problem solve and manage projects.
- Excellent computer skills as well as exceptional organizational and customer services skills.
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and experience with Health and Safety audits.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs .
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution. Key Duties- Implements & coordinates the culinary function. - Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.- Manages catering & retail areas.- Customer & Client satisfaction.- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Competenze richieste :
- Fast food
- Relazione con il cliente
- Produzione o operazioni
- Sistema di gestione
- Gestione della staff
- Analisi dei costi
- Salute e Sicurezza
- Ricetta (cucina)
- Presentazione del cibo
- Offerta commerciale
- Gestione negozio
- Procedura Operativa
- Sicurezza alimentare
- Sicurezza (Safety)
- Sviluppo del menu
- Analisi dei rischi e controllo dei punti critici (HACCP)
- Sicurezza e salute sul lavoro
- Preparazione del cibo
- Selezione del personale
- Soddisfazione clienti
- Gestione dei costi
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.