Offerte di lavoro popolari
Caterer Global LTD
Figura professionale :
Direttore del servizio di ristorazione
New Orleans, U.S.
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Titolo di studio :
High School Diploma
Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking an experienced, creative and innovative Catering Manager for Stirling, a multi-tenant building with Conference Center located in the Business District in New Orleans, LA!
The Catering Manager will have full responsibility for the daily catering operations for a Conference Center. This Catering Manager will manage the day to day catering and Conference Center scheduling, technical delivery, execution of catering events. They will create and execute elegant and sophisticated catering experiences that exceed culinary and service expectations while enhancing client program objectives.
This position is responsible for the management of a diverse group of employees, will work closely with our talented Executive Chef and report directly to the General Manager. In addition, the Catering Manager will play an important role in building new business partnerships at the account.
The successful candidate will:
- work with client to plan and cost menus and generate the BEOs (banquet event orders) for all events;
- manage all catered events from simple breakfast and lunch set-ups and deliveries to high-end, seated, plated and coursed lunches and dinners;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly-paid), staff who are dedicated to the catering department;
- have high-endexecutive presence;
- increase catering sales using innovation, marketing and promotions;
- assist in other areas of the food service operation when catering business is slower; and/or
- track all catered events in the CaterTrax software system, which will encompass ordering and invoicing.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- demonstrated knowledgeof catering and catering logistics, casual and fine dining, and banquet management;
- excellent event execution/planning skills, and is visionary regarding food presentation;
- excellent client/customer, guest, and employee relations skills as well as stellar verbal and written communication skills;
- the ability to work independently and collaboratively with managers, to execute the daily operational goals of the catering department through direct supervision of non-exempt/hourly employees, including hiring, orientating, scheduling, training, and developing employees;
- excellent time management skills and the drive to get the job done with excellence in a timely manner;
- the foresight to anticipate problems that may affect customer experience and financial outcomes and the flexibility to quickly correct them with little or no impact to customer relations or the operation.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits .
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs .Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Oversight of catering activities for a small to mid-size location/unit with $500k-$1M in managed catering volume. Medium complexity with a high degree of hands on involvement in catering events. Strong client interaction.Key Duties- Oversight of Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and use of catering programs to direct daily catering events including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations. - Oversight of the sales process for catering and/or conference service events. Works with client and customers to design events.- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards in various environments. Drives the Zero Harm mindset.- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Competenze richieste :
- Pianificazione di eventi
- Costruzione di un nuovo business
- Sistema software
- Esperienza cliente
- Conferenza o convegno
- Ricetta (cucina)
- Presentazione del cibo
- Relazione con il cliente
- Offerta commerciale
- Gestione delle ferie e dei permessi
- Prodotto alimentare
- Software (computer)
- Programma informatico
- Produzione o operazioni
- Relazioni industriali
- Selezione del personale
- Processo di vendita
- Microsoft Access
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.