Offerte di lavoro popolari
Caterer Global LTD
Figura professionale :
Cameriere o cameriera
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity , positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
We are looking for a highly motivated Banquet Server to join our team! This individual will help to set up and prepare banquet room for banquet functions, serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Set up for AM or PM break stations that include coffee, tea, snacks, beverages, etc.
- Assists as needed with event room setup according to meal period and table needs
- Performs food & beverage preparation duties such as preparing condiments, brewing coffee and ensuring workstations are stocked
- Serves food and beverages to guests Removes dishes, glasses, silverware or other items from tables/counter tops and takes them to the kitchen
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and/or counters & seats after guests are finished
- Explains how various menu items are prepared, cooking methods and ingredients
- Takes into consideration any special request and dietary issues made by the guest
- Provides general property information Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests
- Interacts with staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Ensures final quality check on food and beverage items prior to serving guests
- Monitors assigned tables for customer satisfaction, quality and additional service
- Addresses any guest issue promptly and with high concern
- Provides assistance to other event and restaurant staff as needed
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons)
What are we looking for?
- Someone with 2-4 years of food service experience, preferably Banquet service
- Someone with experience in a 4-star, 5-star venue with synchronized service
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits
- Someone who is able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.