Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25.00 - 30.00 $ all'ora
CLI is looking for a motivated commercial PLUMBING CREW LEADER who aspires to use their skills, and grow with the company. We have commercial projects all over the country, and our goal is to complete each project efficiently and effectively with excellence. We are a fun and energetic team to work with and while skills and qualifications are important to us we also want to find the right personality to fit our team.
**This is a HEAVY traveling position** Traveling expenses are paid for : Company vehicle for travel / Fuel / Lodging / Per Diem
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Plumbing Experience (2 + years Preferred)
- Self-Motivated, Team Player
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to drive a company vehicle safely at all times and maintain clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to and from office
- Stable work history
- Strong work ethic, maintain ethics and professionalism
- Able to perform physical labor, and lift 50 lbs
- Excellent time Management Skills, without direct supervision
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs and writing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret project blueprints and specifications
- Ability to use Microsoft Tablet to document job progression, look up necessary information
- Ability to navigate technology to enable use of Time and Receipt Tracking Programs
- Ability and willingness to follow management directives
- Ability to manage others
- Ability to use experience and plumbing knowledge to identify problems, collect date, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and work out a solution
- Ability to travel as needed based on project scheduling (Avg project: 6 to 8 days per Trip)
CLI Plumbing offers competitive wages and benefits, currently this position offers a $ 1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS (after 90 days)
Oversee installation of plumbing system as per job specifications
• Maintain & manage inventory of all necessary equipment and materials needed onsite & in vehicle.
• Communicate with project site managers & CLI management on project status, issues, & scheduling
• Diagnosing any issues and implementing a solution
• Inspect all ongoing work to ensure an accurate, efficient and per-code install
Measure, cut, thread pipe to required length, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines. Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers or levels
• Install underground storm, sanitary or water piping systems, extending pipes as needed to connect to fixtures and plumbing
• Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing or fittings, using couplings, clamps, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, Propress, brazing
• Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets
• Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate possible leaks
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.