Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Los Angeles, U.S.
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 105000.00 - 110000.00 $ all'anno
Remote Data Scientist (Junior-Mid Level) – Perm. - $105,000 - $110,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are enc ouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Data Scientist (Junior-Mid Level)
This individual will be part of the Digital HR and Analytics team who will provide People and Data Insights to enable us to make better talent management, Team Member experience, Workforce effectiveness and HR process redesign solutions to drive employee engagement and improved business performance. This is a key role in building our People Analytics practice and drive a focus on decision making influenced by data.
• Build and Influence the people analytics capability roadmap
• Build advanced analytical capabilities within the team and HR
• Implement people analytics best practices
• Develop reports and dashboards using Power BI, Azure, DAX, and UKG Cognos
• Work with HR leaders to understand business problems, drive insight, and improvements through high quality analysis
• Synthesize data and analysis to generate actionable insights to improve business outcomes
• Optimize recurring reporting to drive internal efficiencies
• Conduct in-depth analyses and build statistical models to identify trends, key drivers, and predictive models
• Provide ad-hoc analytics and query support to HR team
• May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
• Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Skills & Requirements
Top Skills/ Qualifications
• 1 - 3 years of Data Science experience in complex, enterprise setting
• Must possess strong experience and proficiency w/ R or Python
• Must possess strong experience and proficiency w/ a prominent data visualization tool (Power BI preferred but will consider Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlik, etc.)
• Must possess strong experience and proficiency w/ SQL
• Must possess professional experience and proficiency w/ statistical analysis
• Must possess professional experience and proficiency w/ building predictive models for the business
• Excellent communication skills required – proven collaboration skills across all levels
Competenze richieste :
- Analisi delle persone
- Modello statistico
- Visualizzazione dei dati
- Motivazione del personale
- Scienza dei dati
- Scienza analitica
- Comunicazione (abilità)
- Tableau (software)
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- R (linguaggio di programmazione)
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.