Offerte di lavoro popolari
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Figura professionale :
Talent acquisition specialist
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
As a Tech Recruiter, you will partner with hiring managers within H&M’s Business Tech Organization to work as a trusted talent advisor to leaders across varying Tech functions and play an integral role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent.
You will manage full-lifecycle recruitment for technical roles such as Data Analysts, Machine Learning Engineers, Product Managers, Software Developers, AI, Cyber Security, DevOps, etc. You'll be trusted to work autonomously to develop effective sourcing strategies, screening and provide a shortlist of qualified candidates, drive an exceptional candidate experience, and support in developing talent best practices. You will also network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best technology professionals.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ or New York, NY within our Business Tech function and reports to the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Gain a deep understanding of H&M Group’s culture, products, strategic direction, and competitors and using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, formulation of interview panels as well as candidate experience
- Prepare hiring team and candidates for interviews, educating both parties on interview strategy, legal and compliance factors, and overall timeline for hiring
- Cultivate robust pipelines for active and passive talent across a wide variety of technology areas through networking, external partnerships, and platforms
- Proactively partner with business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, market intelligence, hiring best practice, and emerging talent trends across the tech landscape
We believe you´re social, communicative, and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You are keen on input and feedback and you love to collaborate and communicate to stakeholders with the goal to find the best talents to join the H&M Group. We believe that you love challenges and have a growth mindset. Someone that is passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of Technical Recruiting experience across different technical disciplines required
- A mix of agency and corporate recruitment experience is a plus!
- Experience working with global stakeholders and senior leaders
- Team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to flex in support of timelines and deliverables
- An advocate and supporter of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems, Linkedin Recruiter, and various job boards
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
Competenze richieste :
- Machine learning software
- Attrazione dei talenti
- Metodologia agile
- Software (computer)
- Selezione del personale
- Comunicazione (abilità)
- Descrizione di posizione
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Sicurezza informatica
- Apprendimento automatico
- Apache Flex (Adobe Flex)
- Intelligenza artificiale
- Rete di computer
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.