Offerte di lavoro popolari
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Figura professionale :
Employee & Labor Relations Specialist
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Overall Job Summary: The Sales Market Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for maintaining a clear overview of Employee Relations activity for designated areas of the US while providing escalated support to Sales Market and Area teams within an assigned Market. Assists in creating and implementing policies and procedures, ensures that management is consistently following company values and standards, and assists with employment law related cases countrywide.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ or Los Angeles, CA depending on assigned Market. The role sits within our Human Resources Function and reports to our Country Employee Relations Manager.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Proactively partners with Sales Market HR Managers, Area HR Managers and Store Managers to develop their skill and knowledge on properly handling Employee Relation issues
- Provides direction, developmental support, guidance and feedback to Area Sales Managers and Sales Market Managers, as needed, regarding employee issues.
- Responsible for ensuring all employee related issues and concerns are properly addressed and acting proactively to prevent widespread ER concerns or problems, in partnership with Country ER Manager
- Provides regular business insight reporting to key business leaders on employee relations activity and trends in designated market
- Ensures all employee issues are taken care of in a timely, fair, consistent and confidential way, to meet legislation and H&M’s employment standards. Partners with Country ER Manager, as needed, on escalated cases.
- Maintains case documentation in identified Company database, in compliance with all Company and legal requirements
- Independently approves corrective action steps and the termination of employment, on sensitive or escalated cases.
- Provides leadership coaching on performance management process, including the company’s progressive discipline process, to ensure consistency in content and delivery
- Ensures that stores are accurately utilizing termination and exit tools to complete terminations in accordance with H&M policy.
- Counsels managers on suspensions and terminations related to violence in the workplace, drugs and alcohol, sexual harassment/harassment, FMLA, ADA, discrimination and other sensitive employee issues
- Investigates and provides Legal summary for all attorney letters, agency claims and lawsuits within designated market, in partnership with Country ER Manager
- Ensures completion of investigations for harassment/discrimination or other policy violations, with partnership of Country ER Manager where appropriate.
- Regularly works on process improvement projects related to Human Resources, Employee Relations and other key business functions
- Regularly monitors identified law monitor tools/websites for designated market to ensure a comprehensive understanding of emerging legal trends and legislation. Assists in communicating any changes in company policy or State or Federal laws to Store, Area and Sales Market teams
- Provides state specific overviews during expansion and remodel project plans
- Assists with the design, implementation and facilitation of key educational materials to mitigate risk to the Company
- Completes and follows up on ER routines and ensure compliance with State and Federal laws for all stores in designated region.
- Research and counsels managers on Worker’s Compensation cases for termination/FMLA/ADA concerns.
- Attends legal depositions and mediations, as required.
- Direct liaison between external counsel and Country ER Manager.
- No direct accountability; however, decisions made have a financial impact on the company.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR preferred, or relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in multiunit Store HR or Training role specifically dealing with employee coaching and counseling with employee relations, benefits, payroll, recruiting and training.
- Minimum 3 years in a retail management position
- Professional HR certification desired
- Union knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of legal requirements including Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, FCRA, etc.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of employees.
- Skilled at solving conflicts in a direct but positive way.
- Ability to be neutral and confidential and deal with sensitive information.
- Ability to provide leadership through our shared values.
- Management experience and/or detailed knowledge about the various aspects of Human Resources.
- Strong knowledge of H&M HR practices, policies and guidelines.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Is flexible and able to travel up to 20% of the time
Competenze richieste :
- Elaborazione buste paga
- Relazioni industriali
- Relazioni sindacali
- Attività legali
- Politiche delle risorse umane
- Gestione delle prestazioni
- Cessazione del rapporto di lavoro
- Gestione negozio
- Risorse Umane
- Procedura Operativa
- Miglioramento dei processi aziendali
- Diritto (scienza giuridica)
- Diritto del lavoro
- Assistenza clienti
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.