Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Ingegnere di processo
Essex Junction, U.S.
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Summary of Role\:
GlobalFoundries Fab 9, the world leader in RF semiconductor manufacturing in Essex Junction, VT, is seeking an entry level Semiconductor Process Engineer. The individual selected for this position will be part of the Manufacturing Engineering organization with primary responsibilities focused on development, support and continuous improvement of 200mm semiconductor manufacturing processes.
Essential Responsibilities include\:
- Establish and manage the equipment quality control plan
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in support of throughput improvement, cost reduction, and yield learning
- Define and maintain equipment installation process qualification roadmaps - Drive process qualifications, implement process control plans and configuration with the area equipment engineers, including qualification, start up and volume ramp of process equipment
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to screen and optimize manufacturing processes to meet technology (performance, yield, and reliability) and manufacturing (process stability, cost of ownership) targets
- Must be technically inclined and able to lead hands on, tactical troubleshooting efforts to resolve long term performance issues; must be able to deconstruct and understand complex systems
- Collaborate with GlobalFoundries integration, equipment and quality engineering to support the development of improved next generation technologies.
- Support technology transfer to other fabricators
- Ability to marry both the equipment and process sides of issues, focusing on delivering the right results on product
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Technology related Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 10% travel may be required
- COOP/Intern in semiconductor or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of semiconductor/silicon processing
- Understanding and knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Prior experience working in a semiconductor cleanroom environment
- Technology related Master’s and/or PHD degree\: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant discipline
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal and external partners
Competenze richieste :
- Scienza dei materiali
- Ingegneria della qualità
- Materiale elettrico
- Processo produttivo
- Ingegneria elettrica
- Produzione o operazioni
- Ingegneria della produzione industriale
- Ingegneria chimica
- Controllo della qualità
- Controllo statistico di processo (SPC)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Miglioramento continuo
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.