Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Summary of Role\:
GlobalFoundries Fab 8 is seeking highly motivated recent college graduate for a Quality Engineer with strong communication skills to become a part of our growing Manufacturing Quality Assurance team at our state of the art 300mm factory in Malta, New York.
Essential Responsibilities include\:
- Manage and track all aspects of GlobalFoundries manufacturing processes, products, and/or equipment quality as it relates to our Fab 8 Quality Policy and Quality Management System
- Work closely with Process and/or Equipment modules to ensure effective alignment to and utilization of applicable quality systems such as Process Change Review Broad (PCRB), Material Review Board (MRB), Corrective Action Request (CAR), Return Material Authorization (RMA), benchmarks, and key process indicators (KPIs).
- Support in responding to assigned customer quality audit questionnaires and requests, follow-up with customers’ issues, follow-up/closure, and the planning, and coordinating of customer audits
- Align customer quality requirements
- Work closely with Customer Quality Engineering (CQE) to coordinate the implementation with corresponding departments to meet customer expectation
- Follow-up on internal audits CAR closure and ensure effectiveness in corrective actions implemented
- Update and track Fab quality indices (PCRB, MRB, CAR, RMA, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), etc.) for management review
- Develop, review, and maintain all related documentation
- Enforce and drive in line compliance to applicable industry standards (TS16949, ISO9000, etc.)
- Drive for systematic quality improvement, identifying the real root causes of excursions through the use of quality tools such as 8D, Taguchi DOE, SPS, CAPA, etc.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing or a related discipline.
- Experience - 0-2 years of relevant work experience required.
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must be able to work per semiconductor industry and GlobalFoundries protocol/requirements, wearing all required clean room protective clothing and equipment
- Must have permanent right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and facilitating structured problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience in leading small teams
- Knowledge of device physics and/or microelectronics
- Knowledge of ISO9000/QS9000/TS16949 is an added advantage
Competenze richieste :
- Processo produttivo
- Qualità cliente
- Produzione o operazioni
- Auditing Qualità (Clienti)
- Azioni preventive e correttive
- Assicurazione di qualità (QA)
- Gestione della qualità
- Comunicazione (abilità)
- 8D Problem Solving
- Politiche della Qualità
- Metodi Taguchi
- Miglioramento della Qualità
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Sistema di gestione della qualità
- Clean (linguaggio di programmazione)
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.