Offerte di lavoro popolari
Figura professionale :
Atlanta, United States
Tipo di contratto :
Orario di lavoro :
Retribuzione lorda 25000.00 - 35000.00 € all'anno
Titolo di studio :
Our client is looking to hire a Computational Chemist to lead structure based drug design projects, as part of the Chemistry team, focused on drug discovery programs. Much of the work is outsourced to CROs, which frees up this individual to work remotely.
Our client is a rapidly growing biotechnology start-up focused on Cancer and Autoimmune disease drug discovery research. This 10-person US business is based out of Indianapolis, has significant funding, and an excellent pipeline in the small molecules space.
- Develop and deliver timely, high-quality computational solutions to cross-functional teams.
- Help to drive medicinal chemistry design efforts with modern computational and chemoinformatics approaches through an understanding of the SAR, ADME properties and target biology.
- Understand complex scientific problems in medicine design, analyze experimental results, propose solutions, communicate results and influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability to thrive in change when faced with uncertain, research problems.
- Develop hypotheses of the mechanism of action and binding modes of lead compounds based on a deep understanding of current structural biology and homology models.
- Expert analysis of relevant data and literature to extract novel insights and drive hypothesis generation to result in higher clinical success rates for new modalities.
- PhD/MS Computational Chemistry (Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry).
- 3 (Ph.D)/5 (MS) years of Computational Chemistry experience in small molecule drug discovery within the pharmaceutical industry.
- SAR molecule design expertise including structure-based drug design and ADME problem solving.
- Indianapolis - based would be preferred but not required.
- Oncology background would be preferred.
- Ability to work in a start-up style of environment.
- Competitive base salary for biotechnology industry.
- Impact player role to own Computational Chemistry function.
- Fulltime work from home/remote work offered for qualified candidates!
- Stock options.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Expanding business - launched Indianapolis site out of growth.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità.
Ti chiediamo di prendere visione dell'informativa sulla privacy consultabile al link https://ominee.com/it/legal/privacy-policy.