Conseiller maître inventaire
Secteur de la restauration
Rémunération brute € Par an
Heures de travail
Administration et gestion d'entreprise (licence)
The F&B Junior Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for handling inventory transactions while updating the data, on a daily basis and generating the related reports accordingly.
- Monitor input of sale information and follow up on the sales reconciliation based on the set accounting sheets.
- Follow up and validate all inventory transactions fone for stores.
- Communicate with different departments/parties to coordinate issues related to sale shipment, invoices and other.
- Process the change/update done on recipes and/or prices and accordingly export related data to the Point of Sale (POS) of all concerned shops (where applicable).
- Maintain the inventory related FMC and MICRO system by handling article/unit creation, recipe costing and menu items POS updates (where applicable).
- Monitor the COGs and consumptions closely and generate accurate reports on inventory, sales and stock movement in a timely manner (where applicable).
- Visit shops to conduct spot checking, expiry date checking, run audit on recipes and physical take(where applicable).
- Review the generated Inventory results and initiate investigations when needed (where applicable).
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in Inventory or related field; experience in F&B is a major plus
- Proficiency in MS Office; basic knowledge of a stock accounting software
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving results
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills