Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
Titre d'étude :
High School Diploma
We are looking for a highly motivated Nail Technician to join the team at Stonewall Resort to Perform manicures, pedicures, artificial nail techniques and hand and foot treatments on the guests.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
A Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond Stonewall Resort is a spectacular lakeside retreat in Roanoke, surrounded on every side by West Virginia’s rolling countryside, the Arnold Palmer designed golf course or the peaceful waters of Stonewall Jackson Lake. Stonewall’s guests lounge on the lakeside patio, explore miles of West Virginia hiking trails, play a thrilling round of golf – or two. Whether they are here for a conference, romantic getaway, family vacation, or for the most important day of their life, stays at Stonewall Resort offer endless possibilities for fun and relaxation amidst nature’s grandeur. We are also a dog friendly resort!
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
• Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
• Consult with the guest to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
• Cross-trained to perform all services within a unisex salon operation such as, make-up applications, facial/skin care and waxing as determined by license and certification.
• Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
• On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is expected.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time and lift 15 pounds.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the salon area, and rest of the Spa area as needed.
• Maintain consistent stock of supplies throughout entire Spa.
• Attend product knowledge training as required.
• Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and developments in the department.
• Assist the Fitness center when requested.
• Respond to any special projects requested by the Spa Leadership.
Formal Education and Job-Related Requirements
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Current license, manicurist or cosmetologist as required by the State.
• One-year previous experience.
• CPR certification preferred.
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.