Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 100000.00 - 145000.00 $ Par an
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for designing, fabricating, machining components, and building (finished) machines and to successfully integrate them seamlessly (to enhance) the manufacturing process.
The salary range will start at $100,000 per year and will increase based on the following:
• Designs and builds custom machines that processes steel coils that get fed into tool and dies that perform the function of bending, stamping, forming, punching, and clinching.
• Ability to incorporate and program 6 axis robots into our custom machines.
• Takes drawings to machining to tooling machine assembly, and finally produce finished parts.
• Ability to machine and program parts using: manual toolroom machinery as well as CNC mills, Lathes, Grinders, and etc.
• Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
• Ability to perform basic machine programing for PLCs
• Ability to program stepper motors to perform the needed function in moving material.
• Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and establish procedures; requesting special service.
• Complete design and develop projects by training and guiding technicians and other engineers.
• Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements.
Our best engineers have this in common:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering with coursework in metal manufacturing process
• Working knowledge of pneumatic and Hydraulic systems as applied to machinery development.
• Ten to fifteen years’ experience with SolidWorks 2012 or later
• A working knowledge of plastic injection molding machinery methods.
• Experience in the creation of robotic work cells
• Working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5-2009 and MIL-STD-100 standards and practices
• Advanced understanding of motors and motor controls
• Demonstrated ability to make good, data driven decisions quickly
• Self-confidence to tackle both internal and external issues which affect project objectives
• An uncompromising commitment towards achieving goal targets
• Demonstrated ability to create detailed action items and follow up
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Demonstrated technical expertise in new product development or sustaining existing products
•Recognition as a technical subject matter expert in the product(s) overseen
•Perform complex interference fit checks, motion studies, and tolerance stack-up analysis (GD&T) on medium assemblies.
•Work with cross-functional teams to ensure project completion.
Compétences requises :
- Robotique industrielle
- Procédé industriel
- Fabrication ou opérations
- Assemblage et montage
- Système d'eau
- Conception des produits
- Tour (machine-outil)
- Commande numérique par ordinateur
- Communication orale
- Conception assistée par ordinateur
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.