Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
Dr Rudd Cardiology prides itself in its commitment to providing high quality customer service and care. The rooms host a Cardiologist as well as a variety of cardiology services
We are seeking a Medical administration who is keen to work from home for a busy Cardiology clinic.
Hours per Fortnight are 76 hours (full time ) (Monday – Friday) /part time applicants are welcome to apply.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in health sector .
- Awareness of National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Experience using medical practice software including Healthtrack and billing .
- two years experience in a health administrative role involving clerical and customer service duties.
- Previous experience in a clinical consulting practice .
- The ability to follow instructions and report back to practice manager the task done / needed to be done on a daily basis
- Excellent computer literacy in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook .
- The ability to perform under the pressure of a busy clinic to be able to meet the deadlines.
- The willingness to learn a variety of skills required as an assistant to help the cardiologist with typing the reports .
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate respectfully with a diverse range of people.
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality under stress.
- The ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skill.
- The ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Excellent problem solving skill and willingness to learn and implement a variety of different problem solving approaches to the same problem.
- Ensure smooth running of the practice.
- Facilitate and support change and improvements within the team.
- Assist with Consulting Room resource planning and department rostering.
- Maintenance of booking system.
- Communication of information to GPs & hospital departments including consulting and theatre bookings.
- Billing and account management for practice
- Participate in regular meetings with practice manager and team members to ensure monitoring of resources and essential communication occurs.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Make patient appointments.
- Liaise with patients and their families in a compassionate manner.
- Liaise with Doctors, Medical Specialists and other health professionals and their staff.
- Ensure client confidentiality is respected.
- Process referrals both in writing and electronically.
- Fax, scan, email and file documents.
- Type and prepare documents as required with a high level of accuracy.
- Process incoming written and electronic mail.
- Patient file management.
- Maintain appropriate stationery and clinical supply levels at all times.
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the practice.
- Assist doctors to the practice with setting up health funds and Medicare applications.
- Any other administrative duties as directed by the Practice Manager and the Director.
- Assisting cardiologist with some basic technical cardiology services as per cardiologist instructions as required .( training will be provided to successful applicant .)
Compétences requises :
- Contrôle des ressources
- Cabinet médical
- Instruction d'exploitation (qualité)
- Compétences en communication
- Service client
- Gestion des clients
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.