Offres d'emploi populaires
ULTA Beauty Inc.
Secteur de la cosmétique
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
Experience the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our Marketing team is applying the latest technologies to personalize the buying experience of true beauty enthusiasts—in ways that surprise and delight. Building love and loyalty, one communication, one experience, one brilliant idea at a time. We represent the perfect blend of strategy and creativity. Of tactics and analytics. To make Ulta Beauty a brand guests will advocate for. Growing share of heart. Delivering with disciplined consistency. Whether your deepest passion is for design or content, strategy or data, or some combination of all things marketing, Ulta Beauty will provide significant latitude to explore your talents and passions, with opportunities to stretch and deepen, to grow and build. Truly, the possibilities are beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Director of Visual Merchandising is responsible for crafting, implementing and protecting the holistic visual presentation standards across Ulta Beauty’s store fleet.
They will ensure that Ulta Beauty’s DNA and brand voice expresses with consistency and clarity throughout the store, that merchandising and service strategies are translated clearly into store implementations, and that visual presentations entice guests while guiding them seamlessly through their shopping experience.
To achieve this, the Director of Visual Merchandising will lead the visual team in their collaborations with Marketing, Merchandising, Retail Operations, and with our brand partners. They will ensure that the visual merchandising standards reflect the strategic priorities of the continually elevating store design experience, develop the supporting tactics and guidelines to ensure store implementation, and act as the definitive guide on the store’s overall visual merchandising approach.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continually elevate the visual merchandising standards across the store, providing a clear point of view for each category, including services, while manifesting a unified experience for the guest.
- Manifest a best-in-class vision for the newly reorganized Visual Merchandising team. That team will comprise twelve visual merchandisers, focused on the holistic presentations of in-store promotions, category and brand presentations, all in-store signing and specialty merchandising programs.
- Ensure the clear articulation of visual merchandising strategies to the organization through verbal and written communication, planning sessions, documented standards, implementation communications, and follow up assessments.
- Guide the team’s creation of compelling in-store solutions in response to project briefs while continually propelling the evolution of our visual merchandising strategies, balancing operational execution with innovative thinking.
- Build collaborative cross-functional relationships to ensure planning and partnerships achieve business objectives while preserving a consistency in visual execution.
- Work in lockstep with store design, creative and integrated marketing partners.
- Build strong partnerships with brands, procurement and suppliers, ensuring their support and advocacy of Ulta Beauty’s visual merchandising objectives.
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, and development to the visual merchandising team. Orchestrate and prioritize the department’s overall activities.
- Provide budget oversight and accountability.
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.