Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
London, United Kingdom
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 40000.00 - 60000.00 £ Par an
Training Manager – London
Role: Training Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
I am currently looking for a Training Manager for a vibrant London venue group. A business with fantastic people culture that puts amazing customer service at the heart of everything they do.
A background in L&D / Training for a Pub / Bar / Restaurant business is a must!
About the role:
- Work with the People Team and key business stakeholders to develop, recommend and implement the short, mid, and long-term L&D strategy for the organisation
- Stay up to date with industry best practice and present recommendations for improvements
- Recommend training costs to input into each relevant budget and adhere to annual budget
- Work with departments across the business to coordinate/facilitate information sharing
- Design e-learning modules using our LMS to complement classroom training
- Deliver consistent training sessions and support with the practical on-site sessions
- Evaluating learning activities and ensure that the company is getting a return on the investment
- Support development of management teams
- Collaborate with and coordinate internal trainers and craft specialists to deliver learning opportunities ensuring outcomes are achieved
- Previous experience as a trainer in a hospitality environment essential
- Experience in managing team members or a small team
- A person-centered individual with exceptional communication skills
- Experience in supporting others with their personal and professional development
- A supporter of change and an evolving brand
- An individual with an infectious energy who inspires and motivates others
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.