Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
What you will do:
- Design: Initiate and provide focused, functional, and innovative footwear ideas that are appropriate for the Timberland brand in a timely manner.
- Leads with a Design First point of view to bring innovation and brand right product to the marketplace
- Use creative problem-solving skills to assist Product Management and Development teams fulfill product and calendar objectives quickly and efficiently.
- Travel: Trips to regional and global locations to present and execute design concepts. Focus on travel specific to business (accounts), insight (consumer and market), and inspiration (trade and trend shows).
- Innovation and Conceptualization: Create three-dimensional models illustrating new, unique product ideas and concepts which meet the expectations delineated in the product brief.
- Documentation and Communication: Maintain and provide a clear form of documentation and communication with team members in order ease the transfer of the design solutions from concept through commercialization. Ability to partner with Product Management and Development teams with an openness to feedback and a focus on collaboration to achieve the best result.
How you will do it:
- Utilizing your 3D digital modeling skills to contribute in the creation of accurate 3D assets. Ensuring adherence to strict product creation timelines.
- Reducing physical prototypes and samples, reducing the calendar timelines and helping Timberland become a more sustainable company by enabling new business processes
- Collaborating with other team members, share best practices and methodologies, and build an innovation-minded team that can be the DPC Centre of Excellence for all of VF
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5-7 years
Educational Position Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Art and Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, or related field
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know:
With your skills and passion for product and 3D capabilities, you have in depth experience with efficient and advanced modelling techniques, knowledge of Digital product Creation and emerging tools. technical skills to determine aesthetic and functional design solutions and help overcome design challenges. You also have a strong aesthetic sensibility and excel at translating abstract concepts into fully realized form. in continuous improvement, information monitoring, decision making, planning and organizing and being customer focused, your talent for building partnerships with communication, gaining commitment and leveraging cultural diversity will contribute to the team’s success. You are also adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving for results.
- Knowledge of CAD design applications such as Adobe creative suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in 3D, concept and polygonal and/or surface modeling
- Advanced Skills in using digital Design applications (i. e. Maya, Modo, Rhino SolidWorks, Roman’s Cad, Vray, ZBrush, KEyshot,)
- In depth knowledge preparing 3D data for prototyping and experienced in creating conceptual prototypes
- Possess an in depth understanding of digital creation market trends and new technologies
Compétences requises :
- Conception numérique
- Analyse des tendances du marché
- Méthode agile
- Design industriel
- Modélisation tridimensionnelle
- Prise de décision
- Adobe Illustrator
- Conception assistée par ordinateur
- Rhinoceros 3D
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Autodesk Maya
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.