Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
Responsable de magasin
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
A new vacancy For Regional Retail manager (Middle East) has been created by our client a Luxury French fashion house. This is working for a world renowned prestigious brand, closely associated with celebrities and high net-worth clientele. You will be working with a brand that prides itself on quality, prestige and service. The brand has a global presence in only select affluent cities. The product ranges are one-off to limited variety and clients are mostly invite only.
Our client will only consider those that come from High end Luxury retail with an area or regional responsibility. The role requires frequent travel to KSA, Bahrain however you will based from Dubai (Regional HQ)
The role is overseeing teams of Boutique operations personnel responsible for executing Company policies and procedures on a variety of operational matters, including:
- Support the company’s vision through ownership mentality and accountability for overall sales and profitability of retail across ME
- Monitor your region to ensure high-quality customer service
- Improve store sales through store managers in accordance with all store and company goals and policies; assist with new store opening and remodelling operations
- Manage customer service-related problems and inquiries
- Analyze data and metrics to provide recommendations on needs of business to increase growth
- Coordinate with Marketing and PR to oversee stylist, celebrities and social media influencers
- Provide leadership and training to store managers and assistant Managers, continually reviewing KPI’s, incentives, and staffing needs; actively engage and participate in on-location visits to stores
- Maintain thorough understanding and enforce all policies and procedures. Ensure team adherence to all company operating, HR, and security procedures.
- Recap monthly performance in End of Month (EOM) format reporting current business trends to cover every aspect of the department as well as competitor-related performance.
- Comply with all Loss Prevention monthly cycle counts and incident reporting to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target.
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by headquarters.
- Maintain full organization of designated product categories per the Back of House (BOH) and Front of House (FOH) guidelines provided by headquarters.
- Must be highly organized with an exacting attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to build and maintain and collebrate teams
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity and/or change, recommends future actions, and coordinates implementation among various constituencies and across geographies
- Maintains good energy and a positive, can-do attitude at all times
- Effectively sets priorities and manages time and multiple tasks despite unexpected interruptions
- Effectively negotiates and manages external vendors
- Ability to teach, inspire, and lead by example
- Ability to articulate and exemplify brand vision
- Ability to interpret and action on business data
Compétences requises :
- Magasin de vêtements
- Fabrication ou opérations
- Ressources humaines
- Mode opératoire
- Relations publiques
- Commerce de détail
- Groupe de travail
- Médias sociaux
- Service client
- Mode (habillement)
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.