Offres d'emploi populaires
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
This role performs engineering technician duties, product testing and related project support functions at the Yamaha Marine Test Facility with the purpose of improving current Yamaha Marine products and developing innovative new marine products.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Testing Technician to join our Marine team in Bridgeport, AL. This role performs engineering technician duties, product testing and related project support functions at the Yamaha Marine Test Facility with the purpose of improving current Yamaha Marine products and developing innovative new marine products.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Install outboard engines, control systems, electronics and marine accessories on a wide variety of applications.
- Operate a wide variety of boat applications in varying conditions while collecting performance data and engine diagnostic information.
- Apply advanced knowledge of marine products and technology as well as basic practical machining skills in order to make modifications to engines and other marine products for the purpose of collecting research and development data.
- Apply marine combustion engine theory and marine propulsion system theory and knowledge in order to effectively service, maintain and diagnose marine engines, engine accessories.
- Apply marine ac/dc electrical theory as well as knowledge of CAN systems to maintain and diagnose issue with marine boat control systems, marine electronics and a wide variety of boat accessories.
- Install advanced diagnostic and data collection tools and equipment for the purpose of acquiring, analyzing, and reporting marine product performance data and information using Microsoft office and other computer applications.
- Under minimum supervision, create and execute test plans according to strict industry standards and guidelines set by marine manufactures and related industry organizations.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment within all areas of the buildings, grounds and docks. Assist in performing routine repairs and maintenance on company equipment, vehicles, buildings, docks and grounds.
- Complete confidentiality is mandatory on testing activities, results and products.
- Assist in planning and participate in field testing, market research, and market service issue investigation.
- High School Diploma and some college preferred with excellent skills in math and science.
- Completion of state specific boating safety course.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in boat, engine and electronics rigging, repair and maintenance.
- Major OEM service certifications are very beneficial.
- CDL is Beneficial
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems encountered in testing or with equipment
- Proficient in computer programs such as Excel, Word, Adobe, and Power Point.
- Must have experience operating a forklift, trucks, and towing trailers.
- Requires close attention to detail regarding engineering data and project results.
- Requires up to 15% travel
- Must observe all safety rules and regulations. Safe operation of all equipment.
Compétences requises :
- Moteur marin
- Collecte de données
- Moteur à combustion interne
- Fabrication ou opérations
- Recherche et développement
- Étude de marché
- Stratégie de régulation
- Clean (langage de programmation)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.