Offres d'emploi populaires
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Titre d'emploi :
Ingénieur de production
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for evaluating existing processes, configuring and implementing new processes to increase efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for evaluating existing processes, configuring and implementing new processes to increase efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability. He/She will lead the Continuous Improvement efforts and culture at G3 Boats. This person performs project engineering work requiring the application of standard and advanced manufacturing and quality techniques procedures and criteria in developing/improving processes and/or manufacturing systems, independently develops clear and specific objectives for given assignments that may require the investigation of several alternative solutions, develops thoughts and ideas into engineered solutions with approval from Management, effectively participates in a team setting to achieve results, and is responsible for leading moderate to large projects through the use of sound engineering practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Identify, create, and apply manufacturing best practices and standards
- Lead process development projects of moderate to large scope
- Act as a vital resource for technical questions related to manufacturing and quality processes
- Continually seek new manufacturing technology and processing methods that will improve the productivity, cost, quality, and agility of manufacturing
- Determine manufacturing costs using established or customized methodologies
- Develop new manufacturing processes and technologies where appropriate
- Serve, when required, as the team leader on cross-functional projects
- Lead manufacturing project teams and work with site personnel to ensure smooth implementation and transition of process development work into plant operations
- Proven work experience in mechanical and process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with production/manufacturing system and process design based on Lean Manufacturing
- Experience with robotic welding operations/installations
- Advanced knowledge of engineering principles, especially related to manufacturing methods, equipment and tooling.
- Ability to solve complex problems and complete multiple projects, uses advanced problem- solving methods to make decisions.
- Applies proven technology independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Comfort with operating in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors/contractors.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
- Sheet metal manufacturing/fabrication experience preferred but not required.
Compétences requises :
- Coût de production
- Systèmes de fabrication
- Rock alternatif
- Heavy metal
- Ingénierie de projet
- Procédé industriel
- Fabrication ou opérations
- Ressources humaines
- Mode opératoire
- Réingénierie des processus d'affaires
- Compétences en communication
- Amélioration continue
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.