Offres d'emploi populaires
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Titre d'emploi :
ATV/S x S Testing Technician
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
The Technician I will be responsible for creating the test reports / QFD when evaluating, testing, preparing, maintaining, and repairing ATV’s and SxS vehicles intended for the US market and within the YMUS fleet.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a ATV/SxS Testing Tech to join our Motorsports team in Marietta, GA. This role will be responsible for creating the test reports / QFD when evaluating, testing, preparing, maintaining, and repairing ATV’s and SxS vehicles intended for the US market and within the YMUS fleet. Additional responsibilities may include interaction with media, presentation of technical information in a formal setting and representing Testing Department via interaction with other departments/entities.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate vehicle evaluation findings clearly and concisely both verbally and written
- Mechanically service and prepare units for test evaluation and media events.
- Present professional attitude when interfacing with media and feel comfortable presenting technical information / answering technical questions during company media and dealer events
- Develop and maintain knowledge of overall ATV / SxS market including competitive product and customer usage (recreational and utility)
- Machine shop fabrication and welding experience preferred but not necessary
- Transport of vehicles, parts, etc. utilizing company trailers, box vans and pick-up trucks
- Purchase and sale of units (including competitive models) and maintain Motorsports fleet
- Collaborate with YMUS Product Planning, Sales & Marketing, Accessory Group, YMMC, and YMC to update the QFD
- Utilize Chassis Dyno test cell facility
- Serve as technical expert during product presentations to media, dealers, internal marketing, and public relations team as well as during media interviews.
- Utilize vehicle and industry expertise by training RV staff, demo trainers, and service group
- Travel involved in this position will include overtime pay.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have Technical Training/Education and a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Able to pass DOT physical for driving commercial vehicle between 10,000 and 26,000lbs (not CDL)
- Must have mechanical ability to service, overhaul, and troubleshoot mechanical systems.
- Must be able to ride / drive ATV / ROV for extended periods of time in a safe and responsible manner.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Must be available to travel (including international) up to 40% of the time. (air travel and weekends possible).
- ASI ATV or ROHVA safety training required.
- Must be able to use Excel, Word, and Power Point and communicate effectively via email.
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.