Offres d'emploi populaires
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Titre d'emploi :
Directeur de magasin
Baton Rouge, U.S.
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
Overall Job Summary: A Department Supervisor is are responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in the store by executing a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in your department. The role will work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies, and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
This position is within our Store and Sales Function and reports to our Department Manager or Store Manager (based on volume) and has the following direct reports: dotted line to Sales Advisor(s).
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
Sales and Profit
The Department Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in the store by executing the plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in the store.
· Actively work with the Department Manager/Store Manager to support the business needs. Plan and prioritize actions together with your team that have a clear impact on selling
· Ensure the stores execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the customer experience tool
· Ensure Store Operations best practices are followed by helicoptering the sales floor, maintaining cash point lines, garment care, and fitting room go backs throughout the day to deliver the Best Customer Experience
· Ensure H&M Customer Service standards are delivered at all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by example
· Ensure the maintenance of the sales floor is managed in a cost-efficient way to meet H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly with the store management team
· Perform all store routines, including the opening and closing of the store, following all Company practices and procedures
· Ensure that the truck is processed and follow up to ensure the execution according to guidelines
· Actively prevent loss and ensure the store follows appropriate safety and security guidelines
· Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales with the Department Manager and then execute changes accordingly
People and Teams
The Department Supervisor will support the store team to enhance the customer and working experience in store through coaching. Together with the Store Management team, the Department Supervisor will ensure that all legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
· Ensure clear communication to Store team on business performance, company culture, training focuses through daily Behind the Seams Meetings and participating in leadership meetings
· May be assigned overall store responsibility in absence of Store Manager or Department Manager when opening or closing store
· Work with timekeeping and scheduling system as part of opening/closing routines
· May be asked to train other supervisors as well as complete projects on an as needed basis for their development
· Serve as second interviewer and note taker for staff interviews when needed
· Act as a management witness, on behalf of H&M, in employee discussions as needed
· Ensure that all employee issues are immediately brought to the attention of management team
· Assist the management team in the day-to-day supervision of staff by directing and overseeing workflow within the store
· Assist the management team with the training and developing of Sales Advisors on the operational side of the business by following up on clear goals and providing timely feedback
· Ensure health & safety, legal, and security issues are being handled to H&M standards and local laws, securing the employee and customer safety at all times
· Strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work and coach your team to do the same
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High school degree or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of retail customer service experience
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Open availability including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills such as browser navigation, software interaction, and data entry are needed
- Minimal travel required (i.e. Workshops)
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.