Offres d'emploi populaires
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Recovery Specialist to join our Finance team in Cypress, CA. The Recovery Specialist is responsible for fraud investigations, bankruptcies, legal accounts, customer billing disputes and dealer chargebacks on Yamaha financed Powersports and Marine products.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Research, detect, conducts and resolve fraud investigations. Gather evidence, suspect information and documentation to investigate the alleged fraud. Initiate reports with law enforcement agencies. Prepare and complete SAR’s reports, maintain confidential and sensitive information. Arrange payments and coordinate restitution with the court and attorneys, when needed. Work with law enforcement and repossession vendors to recover impounded/seized collateral.
- Perform employment, address, phone and SSN verifications. Verifies other information given by the applicant prior to approval. Identify fraud trends and potential risk.
- Accurately document, flag and update accounts efficiently, promptly and review reports daily. Track and maintain up to date logs for bankruptcy, frauds, billing disputes. Generate reporting for management. Make suggestions to management to enhance the process and procedures if needed.
- Review and request supporting documents for billing disputes. Perform research and resolution. Handle correspondence, emails, inbound and outbound calls. Contact dealers and process chargebacks when needed.
- Review follow up and approve; plan confirmation, motions, reaffirmation agreements, objections, payments, dismissals and discharges. Monitor active bankruptcies. Assess the market value of the collateral. Recommend recovery of the collateral on dismissed or discharge cases, in accordance with bankruptcy procedures and laws.
- Assist with BSA/AML and internal audits.
- Build solid professional relationships with law firms, law enforcement agencies, repossession vendors, other internal departments.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures. Comply with all state, & federal laws and regulations with regards to appropriate contact/dialogue with customers.
- Understand and comply with all the state bankruptcy regulations and federal laws.
- Process referral forms for attorneys and vendors.
- Assist back-up for the Collection Specialist, Repossession Administrator and Remarketing Administrator.
- High degree of autonomy and authority to effectively work together with attorneys, law enforcement agencies and repossession vendors.
- The Recovery Specialist should be able to understand and comply with all the state bankruptcy regulations and federal laws.
- High degree of decision making to execute prudent decisions and to review documentation in a timely manner to ensure compliance.
- Other duties assigned.
- Exercise good judgment and sense of urgency to identify potential fraud.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required.
- 4+ years of experience in collections, bankruptcies, fraud in Credit Card, Powersports and/or Auto Finance Industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Strong knowledge of multi-state bankruptcy guidelines.
- Strong knowledge in fraud investigations, fraud prevention and financial crimes.
- Strong knowledge on impounds and seizures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines with accuracy and adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with patience.
Compétences requises :
- Prévention de la fraude
- Activités juridiques
- Droit (science juridique)
- Compétences en communication
- Communication orale
- Communication écrite
- Prise de décision
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.