Offres d'emploi populaires
The Building People
Secteur du Bâtiment
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 52000.00 - 78000.00 $ Par an
Titre d'étude :
High School Diploma
The Building People, LLC, has a position open for a full-time senior level Drafter/CAD Specialist III in support of a Federal client.
· Design and draft CAD detailed design drawings to support furniture reconfiguration and space layout projects
· Document requirements and provide associated drawings that meet customer specifications.
· Adjust current drawings and recommend changes based on their understanding and knowledge of the project
· Follow project schedules and meet project due dates
· Work closely with facilities and space management client, facility occupants (customers), and furniture installers to make sure that the design and installation is precise and done according to specification.
· Perform building site surveys to verify as-built conditions to include; existing furniture, light switches, receptacles, fire strobes, HVAC equipment and any wall mounted equipment.
· Collect, review and interpret customer specifications
· Create current/proposed AutoCAD layout based on customer requirements for furniture renovation projects with build/demo instructions to include part list. Submit PDF build package to installation team and schedule via shared build calendar.
· Interpret specifications where needed
· Aid in increasing and maintaining quality assurance processes for layout creation.
· Coordinate filing, storage, and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings
· Utilize project management techniques from design process through final furniture installation
· Demonstrate ownership of final Space Management projects
· Exercise superior written and verbal communication skills
- Required Experience & Education
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience drafting/illustrating in the furniture field to include computerized drafting applications, digital imaging techniques.
- Familiarity with and understanding of engineering concepts and terminology is important.
- Working knowledge of CAD standards, PC application software and drafting/engineering practices and methods.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, current version of Auto CAD, Excel and MS Office is required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and government drafting standards.
- Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to obtain a DOD security clearance and work in a secure environment.
- A minimum of a high school diploma (HSD) or equivalent is required for this position.
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.