Offres d'emploi populaires
Titre d'emploi :
Type de contrat :
Heures de travail :
Rémunération brute 80000.00 - 100000.00 $ Par an
The qualifications for the position are the following: 4+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary; exposure to IP litigation is preferred (including filings with PTAB and U.S. District Courts); preparation of various pleadings including discovery, law and motion matters, and trial documents; desired knowledge of e-filing using CM/ECF and, ideally, TEAS; and adept at providing general administrative support.
The annual base salary range is $80,000 – 95,000+/yr, DOE, and the benefits offered are very generous. 37.5 hour work week. For confidential consideration, please email resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President for Permanent Placement Services Department, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalf‹dot›com . Thank you!
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of court filings
- Solid understanding of World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Civil procedure experience preferred
- Comprehension of Patent - US Prov - Utility - Des - PCT
- Knowledge of litigation calendar management
- Wide ranging experience with patent intellectual property
- Well-founded grasp of court rules
- Previous experience working with civil litigation
- Earlier work involving trademark intellectual property
- Good understanding of IP litigation
- Prior experience with trial preparation
- Hands-on experience with trademark infringement
- Solid understanding of USPTO filings
- Assist attorneys experience
- Experience with CM/ECF
- Practical knowledge of e-Filing
- Skills in litigation legal secretary
- Quality experience with Federal rules
- General familiarity with federal courts
- Experience with service of process
- Strong familiarity with civil litigation
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with legal correspondence and court filing procedures is a plus
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Possess adequate knowledge and understanding of local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
- Expertise in database management
Become part of this dynamic, growing firm and take the next step in your legal career. We want to hear from any candidates out there who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Cette annonce s'adresse aux deux sexes et aux personnes de tous âges et de toutes nationalités.
Nous vous demandons de lire notre politique de confidentialité disponible sur ce lien https://ominee.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy.