Secteur electronique grand public
Rémunération brute 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Par an
Our client is one of the fastest growing IOT companies in Europe.
Your Key objective is to help ensure the best possible customer experience and to continually develop the service offerings supporting this continued success and ever-expanding product portfolio. You will act as the point of contact between the client and external repair centers.
In your role you will be responsible for helping to shape the service delivery experience and ensure the best possible levels of customer satisfaction across the complete divers product range for the Italian market.
Your key responsibilities:
· Ensuring the efficient implementation of after-sales services for contracted products in your region, including service performance management by setting appropriate KPI targets for local service partners to fulfill the service requirements of our clients (e.g. turnaround times, material consumption, scrap rate, multiple repair rate)
· All interactions between local repair service partners, local customer organizations and centralized functions such as supply chain management, front-end management, technical repair management, carrier operator and retailer interactions and operations controlling.
· Definition of goals, strategies and objectives; execution of defined improvement measures and regular performance reviews, including root cause identification and effective resolution to prevent recurrence.
· Planning, controlling, coordinating and monitoring all service functions in your region, e.g. logistics and repairs
· Developing customer-specific service schemes in co-operation the customer and suppliers Network EMEA and counterparts within the internal organization and controlling their local implementation
· Creation and provision of regular status and KPI reports to customers and regional VP / operations team.
· Effectively drive implementation of new processes and procedure.
· Escalation of performance and/or quality problems to the regional operations team with proposed solutions and actions
· Responsibility for service organization development (e.g. repair & logistics partner network), operational processes considering local regulations and customer requirements.
· University degree in a Master/Bachelor of Science Program or a comparable commercial education combined with a documented minimum of 5+ years of successful working experience in Service operations.
· Excellent knowledge of after sales processes is essential ideally with experience of e-mobility products and or IOT devices, having worked for OEM, carrier, operator or repair service provider.
· Proven ability and skills to identify the real root cause of operational issues
· Training in continuous improvement tools and processes such as DMAIC, Six Sigma, lean.
· Fluent in English and Italian, verbal and written.
· Proven ability to define and document complex processes to ensure all stakeholders have a clear understanding of what is expected and how to act