Ofertas de trabajo más populares
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Posición o Cargo :
New York, U.S.
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
As a Lease Manager, you are responsible for the management of the store portfolio for your landlord key account in your assigned geographic region in the US. This role will be responsible for enabling long term Omni growth by optimizing the existing portfolio by Lease actions for existing stores (renegotiations, rebuilds, extensions and terminations) and identifying top locations for new stores. Key objective to obtaining the best possible deals by negotiating lease contracts with property owners.
As a lease manager, you work with both internal and external collaboration, always with the future of the forever changing retail world in mind.
This position is based in NY, NY within our Expansion Function and reports to our Expansion Manager US.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Create growth strategy by developing and maintaining the road map for the geographic region.
- Ensure full potential in geographic region is mapped and added to the roadmap.
- Secure competition is continuously mapped.
- Responsible for creating and following up on pipeline.
- Enable the optimization of each deal’s selling, location and profitability.
- Recommend the full business case in terms of fit with market strategy, location requirements, commercial idea, configuration of space, economic and legal terms and present ready negotiated business cases for approval by country management.
- Coordinate in a positive and collaborative way with other functions before finalizing the negotiations (construction, Store Design, accounting, HR, marketing, merchandising, visual, security, etc.).
- Assist in facilitating the deal through the legal and construction process.
- Ensure that the portfolio is commercially competitive in the geographic area.
- Negotiate lease actions for existing stores (breaks, terminations, lease term, extensions, rent reductions).
- Proactive in looking for ways to improve the portfolio, keeping in mind long term impact.
- Work in close collaboration with the Expansion Manager to set and implement the strategy in your market.
- Collaborate with Expansion Manager to secure the best overall result for the business.
- Understand involvement of all other stakeholders and secure their input in the project time plan and service scope delivery.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Business/Economics or similar
- 3+ previous leasing skills and good legal understanding highly desired
- Strategic planning and long-term vision
- Strong Planning & Organizing
- Multi-tasker with strong prioritization skills
- Able to remain calm and positive in difficult situations and under pressure
- Balance between long-term and short-term planning
- Good financial understanding
- Extremely results driven individual
- Knowledge in MS Office, more specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and MS Teams
- Ambitious, competitive and humble and value having your own responsibility
- Strong analytical skills and a strong track record of results
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence decision making
- Socially confident in negotiations and are not afraid to leave your comfort zone
- Please list if a driver’s license is needed for the role, and if frequent travel is required for the role.
- Required domestic travel up to 60% or time. Some international travel may be required at times.
Competencias requeridas :
- Actividades legales
- Presentación de informes
- Habilidades comunicativas
- Toma de decisiones
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Gestión de arrendamiento
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.