Los Altos, U.S.
Remuneración bruta 35.00 - 55.00 $ Horario
Trabajo a distancia o desde casa
Our local government client needs a Senior Accountant who has an aptitude for adaptability. We would love to have you apply to this Senior Accountant role - apply today! This 4 month contract role has the opportunity to turn in to an FTE. If you have prior government accounting experience, you can work 100% remote!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ready monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Review financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
- Complete other projects as required
- Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Manage monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Organize quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Bring a daily dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Function with business partners to ensure compliance with procedures and controls, corporate accounting policies, and provide support on special requests
Prior tenure with a local government accounting team highly preferred