Ofertas de trabajo más populares
VolvoAuto Sweden Sa
Posición o Cargo :
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
Responsible for the design & development and complete delivery of the Lower Front system module. The work requires domain expertise in metal, plastic & composite components related to Truck lower front module such as Hood and Bumper systems and other structural and protection components. It is a key role in coordinating the operational work needed to ensure cross functionally anchored concepts and technical solutions meet defined product QDCF targets.
Expert in plastic tooling design and manufacturing process.
The role covers several aspects of the product development process and the deliverables are largely driven by Gates, Releases and Design loops.
- Responsible for the development of products / parts and release of the solutions into the system with complete product ownership and tackling quality issues effectively
- Performs design, testing/validation and/or development projects within area of assignment to fulfill the project set Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature targets.
- Generate Value Engineering and Value Analysis (VA/VE) and Continuous Improvement (CI) ideas to reduce product costs and drive/support implementation as needed.
- Analyze component parts and assemblies to determine the best course of action required to resolve actual or potential problems and implement cost effective solutions.
- Support packaging engineers in packaging and installation tasks (e.g. technical reports, packaging investigations, DMU utilization)
- Build & follow component design time plan to meet project deadline.
- Responsible to independently drive Cross functional activities to close out development open points and achieve set project deliverables.
- Must have Global mind-set to collaborate and work with engineers mostly at Cab, Chassis, Styling, Vehicle Architecture, Verification & Validation team both Locally as well as Other sites within Volvo.
- Take ownership in development of engineering process & method documents (TR, guidelines, rules etc.)
- Contribute towards knowledge management within the area of assignment.
Competencias requeridas :
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.