Ofertas de trabajo más populares
Posición o Cargo :
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 75461.00 - 83005.00 $ Anual
Over the next 40 years, Sydney’s population is projected to swell to over 12 million residents and regional NSW will accommodate an extra 700,000 people. Transport for NSW is delivering an unprecedented $72.2b investment into a truly game changing Future Transport strategy which will bring together several modes and cutting edge technologies to deliver satisfaction and safety for our customers while supporting a rapidly growing economy.
The Greater Sydney Division is redefining integrated transport choices to improve the lives of customers and communities, making Greater Sydney a better place to live, work and play. We have the single biggest place making opportunity at Transport in the coming years, reshaping Greater Sydney into a metropolis of three cities – Eastern Harbour City, Central River City and Western Parklands City - whilst also overseeing the Greater Sydney region as a whole.
Right now, we have an opportunity for an Administration Assistant (Temporary Full Time until August 2022) to join the Transformation Office supporting the Western Parklands City and Central River City team within the Community and Place branch. The role will see you providing high-level, efficient administrative and clerical support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
What you will be involved in
- Supporting two Directors with a wide range of administrative and clerical support services
- Coordinate the maintenance of diaries for senior management and the arrangement of meetings and training and travel requirements to support operational efficiency.
- Administer procurement activities, including raising purchase order requests for goods and services and reconciling and processing invoices for payment to meet operating needs and to comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Distribute circulars and all correspondence, including incoming mail and faxes to keep managers and staff informed and enable them to respond to necessary matters within required timeframes.
- Create and maintain files and documents in compliance with records management procedures to ensure best practice in enabling information to be efficiently tracked, stored and retrieved
We are looking for a proactive Administration Assistant looking for an opportunity to demonstrate a high level of administration/executive assistance experience.
It will be highly beneficial to have excellent time management skills, including the ability to organise executive diary/calendar and email management.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to create your own success where your contribution will be truly valued and positively impact communities in NSW.
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.