Ofertas de trabajo más populares
Yamaha Motor Co. USA
Posición o Cargo :
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
SAP Specialist EWM will drive and participate in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) and integration with SAP ECC and the application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a SAP Specialist (EWM) to join our Information Service team in Kennesaw, GA. The SAP Specialist (EWM) will drive and participate in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) and integration with SAP ECC and the application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements and mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution.
- Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions
- Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user Acceptance testing
- Develop a strong understanding of the function of all systems that interface with the SAP EWM module in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
- Plans, organizes, documents, coordinates, and schedules work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members.
- Assist with training activities and post implementation support
- Communicate project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, YMUS Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members.
- Stay abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is supported.
- Continuous participation in various process / application development and other ISD Management directed teams as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP configuration with 1-2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP.
- Experience with SAP EWM and ECC. Specifically, with Extended Warehouse Management, Material Management and small parcel transportation management processes
- Knowledge of the integration points between SAP EWM/ECC and other modules.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in order to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization.
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering.
- Strong business process design skills.
- Significant experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with post production support
- Capable of working independently and on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead and train other team members with assignments and projects.
Desired/Preferred Skills and Knowledge :
- Warehouse processes. Including (but not limited to) Warehouse structure, Inbound Receiving, Deconsolidation, Put away, Replenishment, Cycle counting, Goods movements, Picking, Packing, Cartonization, and Small Parcel/LTL/FTL shipping.
- Experience with Process Weaver application.
- Knowledge of automotive related industry.
- Knowledge of small parts distribution.
Competencias requeridas :
- Aceptación de mercancías
- SAP ECC
- Diseño del proceso empresarial
- Requerimientos de la empresa
- Integración de software
- Proceso de negocio
- Gestión del almacén
- Trabajo en equipo
- Prueba unitaria
- Diseño instruccional
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.