Ofertas de trabajo más populares
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
Posición o Cargo :
Jefe de departamento
Auburn Hills, U.S.
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
Overall Job Summary: A Department Manager is responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in the store by setting a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in the department. The role will ensure that you have the Best Team and support their development, as well as work with succession planning, talent development, and structured performance management for the team based on results, values, and leadership. The role will work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies, and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
This position within our Store and Sales Function and reports to our Store manager, and has the following direct reports: Department Supervisor, Sales Advisor.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
Sales and Profit
The Department Manager is responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in the store by setting a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in the department.
- Regularly analyze and follow up on Sales & Profit KPIs for the department with the Visual Merchandisers. Secure that actions are taken to maximize selling. Support the Visual Merchandisers with these actions by securing the hours and staff needed for a successful execution
- Together with the store management team, set the hours plan for the department in line with the sales budget
- Together with the store management team, ensure proper scheduling for the department to maximize conversion and enable commercial activities (department moves, Sales, Deals, etc.) keeping within the frame of the hours plan
- Plan and prioritize actions together with your team that have a clear impact on selling
- Ensure the department’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Store Experience Tool (S.E.T.)
- Together with the visual team you ensure the implementation of the Commercial Handbook for the department
- Ensure Store Operations and Best Practices are followed in the department and throughout the store. This includes, but not limited to: truck planning, intraday, garment care, etc.
- Ensure H&M Customer Service standards are delivered at all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by example
- Ensure the maintenance of the department is managed in a cost-efficient way to meet H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly with the store management team
- Actively prevent loss and ensure the department follows appropriate safety and security guidelines
- Give input to the Store Manager and District Teams on allocation and replenishment to secure a good garment level in the department according to selling
- Inform the Store Manager of any potential risks, threats, and opportunities related to the competitor landscape
People and Teams
The Department Manager will ensure the Best Teams and support their development, as well as work with succession planning, talent development, and structured performance management for the team based on results, values, and leadership. The role will work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies, and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
- Manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for the department team in line with H&M ROTD best practices
- Evaluate and manage the performance of the Department team members; give regular feedback, execute dialogues, development plans, and follows ups and take actions to improve performance and develop the team
- Actively work with a talent pipeline within the Department/store to support the business needs
- Ensure clear communication to Store team on business performance, company culture, and training focuses through daily Behind the Seams Meetings and participating in weekly Leadership Meetings
- Ensure that health & safety, legal, and security issues are being handled to H&M standards and local laws, securing the employee and customer safety at all times
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with H&M policies and applicable laws including time off requests, pay, location or title changes, conducting terminations & corrective actions, and making employment decisions
- Ability to maintain overall store responsibility in absence of Store Manager
- Strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work and coach your team to do the same
- Assist Store Manager with sales and profit responsibility for the store
- Accurate recording of sales figures and hours
- High School graduate or equivalent; Associates or Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of retail management or comparable experience
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Ability to coach and counsel staff on performance management and progressive discipline techniques
- Open availability including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills such as browser navigation, software interaction, and data entry are needed
- Minimal travel required (i.e. Workshops)
Competencias requeridas :
- Competencias informáticas
- Experiencia de cliente
- Actividades legales
- Presentación de informes
- Gestión de desempeño
- Gestión del talento
- Planificación de sucesión
- Gestión de vacaciones y permisos
- Gestión de negocio
- Producción u operaciones
- Análsis de riesgo informático
- Servicio de atención al cliente
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.