Ofertas de trabajo más populares
Posición o Cargo :
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
Sales Planner, PRO
In this role, you will be responsible for the forecasting, reporting, and the analysis of the PRO wholesale distribution in the United States. You will partner with the sales and internal teams to drive sales and profitability in line with the budget and strategic long-range plan direction.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Account/Territory Planning
- Partner in the management of the end-to-end sales planning process
- Maintain AE Planning Templates for the US sales force; ensure data integrity, manage the monthly update process, seasonal additions, and yearly file creation
- Develop strong collaborative relationships to drive a quality demand forecast and provide an increased service level to the retailer through strategic account planning to include key item plans, inventory strategies, and POS management and analysis
- Support ad hoc analysis needs of the field sales reps and retailers
- Support PRO’s Go To Market process with preseason planning, in season and post-mortem analysis
- Drive continuous improvement through development of new tools, training opportunities, etc.
- Demand Pack/Financials
- Utilize information from the account executive planning process to maintain a point of view on PRO’s internal financial forecast through our demand pack process
- Develop, understand and interpret analytical and statistical tools for trend analysis such as pacing and point of sale data
- Articulate key findings and create concise summaries of insight
- Participate in the resulting action plans
- Sales Support, Reporting and Retail Analysis
- Be the liaison between the field sales team and the planning departments, to include the demand planner, supply planner and PRO sales management
- Lead PRO’s inventory process through excess report and seasonal drop management
- Maintain existing analytical tools and drive continuous improvement through exploration of new tools, data, systems, etc.
How you will do it:
With your skills in continuous improvement, information monitoring, decision making, planning and organizing and being customer focused, your talent for building partnerships with communication, gaining commitment and leveraging cultural diversity will contribute to the team’s success. You are also adaptable with innovation and innovative thinking while continuously learning and driving for results.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5-7 years’ experience in forecasting, ideally with retail planning or allocation, or a closely related finance or supply chain role
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees such as a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in business or finance are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- What we expect you already know/have:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Expertise in all aspects of Microsoft Excel
- Solid business planning skills as well as analytical, organization and presentation skills
- The ability to aggregate and analyze large amounts of data and summarize for distribution to management
- The ability to work independently but with a sense of prioritization and escalation
- A strong understanding or experience in retail or buying roles
- A basic understanding of profit and loss statements
- An understanding of Cognos, or similar reporting tools
- Familiarity with systems, applications & products (SAP) is a plus
- The ability to travel domestically overnight up to 20 percent of the time
Competencias requeridas :
- Fuerza de ventas
- Presentación de informes
- Cadena de suministro
- Habilidades comunicativas
- Gestión de niveles de servicio
- Mejora continua
- Administración de ventas
- Pronóstico financiero
- Plan de negocio
- Toma de decisiones
- Microsoft Office
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.