Ofertas de trabajo más populares
Posición o Cargo :
Técnico de laboratorio
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Field sampling of various product and process streams. Seek and follow guidance provided by Team Leads, Senior PM’s and Supervisor. Ensure the production of high quality, legally defensible data and reports, safely and on time. Provide excellent customer service. Providing limited or specific technical expertise to our customers.
Primary responsibilities include the following (but are not limited to):
- Conduct basic field sampling projects in conjunction with a more senior technologist.
- Review field data with assistance from supervisor or more senior field staff to ensure sampling is completed as per applicable test methods and protocols.
- Prepare equipment and chemicals, client confirmation and site-specific safety training, field sampling, field QA/QC of data, collection of field data, fill out daily WHA forms and daily field reports, turns over completed data to senior technologist on project in a timely manner.
- Perform equipment maintenance, repair and calibration at direction of Supervisor or senior field staff, with training from Senior Project Managers.
- Provide excellent customer service by always presenting a professional attitude and representing Bureau Veritas in a positive way; comply with all client and Bureau Veritas safety initiatives and rules; provides technical support and expertise to our clients; ensure that all Client requests and expectations are met.
- Ensure vehicle fleet is maintained in clean, working order and Bays are kept clean at all times.
- Perform QA/QC of data as required by Reporting or Management.
- Ensure daily use of personal monitors, gas monitors during field projects, and use of all required PPE.
- Support and comply with all Bureau Veritas policies, Quality System and Health & Safety program.
- Participate, when requested in lab and Health & Safety meetings and internal and external audits.
- Provide general lab support to other departments as required.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Is there a mutual fit? You ideally have:
- 2-year technical diploma or 2-3 years relevant chemistry related or relevant work experience.
- Basic understanding of well and plant processing techniques and concepts.
- Basic knowledge of sampling methods and theories.
- Basic understanding of chemistry, plumbing, and electrical techniques and concepts.
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours in the field.
- Knowledge of safe work procedures and requirements.
- Good driving record with less than 6 demerits and meets federal carrier driver requirements.
- Monday to Friday
- May require flexible workings hours and overtime
- Evenings, week-ends and out of town travel may be required
Competencias requeridas :
- Mantenimiento de equipos
- Presentación de informes
- Producción u operaciones
- Procedimiento operativo
- Aseguramiento de la calidad
- Control de calidad
- Sistema de gestión de la calidad
- Soporte técnico
- Servicio de atención al cliente
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.