Ofertas de trabajo más populares
Alliance Employment Services
Posición o Cargo :
Técnico de laboratorio
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tipo de contrato :
Horario de trabajo :
Remuneración bruta 25000.00 - 35000.00 € Anual
NMC Royal Hospital KLF
- Assist the Laboratory Supervisor in the coordination of laboratory activities. Provide accurate, timely and cost effective testing of patient samples to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease in compliance and harmony with the quality management system. The Lab Technician has supervisory responsibility, limited to his / her work department
- Medical technologist may be rotated through the various laboratory departments in order to keep himself / herself familiarized with those laboratory procedures which may be ordered on an emergency basis when working shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Lab Procedures: Performs a variety of technical laboratory procedures according to Medical Center, laboratory and national standards to obtain patient specimens using to ensure specimen quality used to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Responsible for performing and observing hematological, biochemical, serological and specially requested tests on patients specimens and correctly records all results.
Documentation: Responsible for accurately completing records and reports and other statistical information for master files or databases. Follows laboratory policy for data retrieval, record keeping, specimen, and identification, requisition, reporting, charting, and billing procedures. Updates Records and Documents on a daily basis
Communication/Teamwork: Maintains positive working relationship with the medical staff and hospital personnel. Uses positive interpersonal skills to educate/support lab customers and promote success of team members. Uses clear and concise verbal and written communication with staff and the public. Acts independently on supervisor’s direction and accepts responsibility of the adopted policy and procedures of the hospital and the laboratory. Shares call duty and works different shifts as required. Immediately notifies the patient care unit or physician of any critical test results, within 20 mints of the result generation. Interacts professionally with all department members, physicians’ staff, administration and the Administrator of Clinical Laboratory and Pathology.
Quality Control/Quality Improvement: To perform and follow quality assurance programs for various laboratory sub departments. Participates in Internal and external QC/QI for area of specialty and Lab indicators. Does not report patient results unless quality control data are within accepted parameters. Recognizes out of control values, takes corrective action, and notifies others of changes to the laboratory supervisor.
Safety & Education: Complies with laboratory safety procedures. Possesses adequate knowledge of instrumentation, theory, and application of new and existing tests. Completes education necessary to maintain licensure or certification for the job. Uses and maintains all laboratory equipment correctly.
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking: Assumes responsibility to resolve problems. Performs required preventative maintenance procedures in laboratory instrumentation. Investigates and resolves technical problems, consults supervisor if resolution involves policy or procedure modification. Identifies real or potential situations or equipment failure, attempts to resolve within area of specialty or knowledge and refers complex issues to appropriate source. May be a key analyzer operator with proper training and documentation of skills.
- Follows the laboratory safety policies and participates in safety education programs. To attend and follow continuous medical training and education program.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Training: Attends departmental and organizational training as when required to keep him/ herself updated on the laboratory policies and SOPs.
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- At least two (2) years of Medical Laboratory experience.
- Currently licensed in country of origin and with HAAD license to practice in Abu-Dubai UAE.
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Arabic language is desirable, but not essential.
Primary Location: Royal Hospital - Khalifa City - Abudhabi
Work Locations: Royal Hospital - Khalifa City - Abudhabi Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
Organization: NMC Royal Hospital KLF
Competencias requeridas :
- Equipo de protección individual
- Laboratorio médico
- Presentación de informes
- Actividades de laboratorio
- Recursos humanos
- Instrucciones de funcionamiento (calidad)
- Procedimiento operativo
- Patología clínica
- Seguridad y salud laboral
- Aseguramiento de la calidad
- Trabajo en equipo
- Mejoramiento de la calidad
- Control de calidad
- Sistema de gestión de la calidad
- Base de datos
- Toma de decisiones
- Relaciones interpersonales
Este anuncio está dirigido a los géneros y personas de todas las edades y todas las nacionalidades.
Le pedimos que lea nuestra Política de privacidad disponible en este enlace https://ominee.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.